Boozilla aka Zaboo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2003
So I'm sitting here listening to his full fledge member album(A Denver Classic) and I started wondering; When is he getting out of jail? What did he get locked up for in the first place? Sincere, I know you can answer this. Doesn't he have another album as well? I was lucky enough to scoop this one used back around 1999.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
FEDS

DezertEagle said:
So I'm sitting here listening to his full fledge member album(A Denver Classic) and I started wondering; When is he getting out of jail? What did he get locked up for in the first place? Sincere, I know you can answer this. Doesn't he have another album as well? I was lucky enough to scoop this one used back around 1999.

My nigg's in the FEDS for numerous counts. Nuff said on that. He won't be out for 3-4 more years. We need to drop this subject. Some things aren't good to talk about online my nigg.

Aug 5, 2003
?

Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
How can someone outside of Denver get their hands on this album?
I live in Denver and can't get my hands on that album. Your best bet is to see if someone wants to upload it for you. Both of his cds are very rare. I have yet to meet anyone that has either of them. I only have one and got lucky to get that one.

May 9, 2002
DezertEagle said:
I live in Denver and can't get my hands on that album. Your best bet is to see if someone wants to upload it for you. Both of his cds are very rare. I have yet to meet anyone that has either of them. I only have one and got lucky to get that one.
Someone from their burned me a copy of his first album, along with all the affiliated members (Cac, Ike,etc) some 5 years ago. The only Denver albums I have left now are the Nyke & Julox albums. That Zaboo album was hard though. I want the damn thing back!

Apr 8, 2004
Yeah dem Boozilla cds look heated. I ain't never heard one and doubt I find 1.
I only heard him gettin off on Nyke Loc's shit. #17-Too Much on that Hit List cd and #16-Caught Up on that Mob Life. Liked his voice and lyrics on nem 2 cuts.
Heard him on Vamp Dogg's shit too.
He decent on the beats too. He produced on that old Awol shit. He the one who made that Killa Tay Mr. Mafioso beat.