BOOT LEGGERZ ON EBAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2002
You stole my post. I was just lookin at that shit earlier today. Trav or someone from Strange should get on these people's cases. If they wanna do it thats fine but at least send the artist some of the profit or somethin.

Peace

May 2, 2002
Why people burn Tech N9ne tracks and try to profit from it on Ebay is beyond me. People like that have entirely too much time on their hands.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

MASZIVE MASZIVE MASZIVE......

where the fuck have you been?
fools been tryin to call you....
i waited on the corned like you told me for that columbia show....

what the deal?

Nov 14, 2002
I found a place where you can order "The Worst", and "CBTS", and just about any other Tech track ever created straight off the shelves of stores, sent to your house.

I know they have them because if they didn't, it would have said "No longer in stock" or "No longer made"...

Now if I can get sealed shit from manufacturers, why are people paying a hundred bucks for used shit?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Zer0.MediA said:
I found a place where you can order "The Worst", and "CBTS", and just about any other Tech track ever created straight off the shelves of stores, sent to your house.

I know they have them because if they didn't, it would have said "No longer in stock" or "No longer made"...

Now if I can get sealed shit from manufacturers, why are people paying a hundred bucks for used shit?

UMMMM.......it says "no longer made" or "no longer in stock"....because they "no longer" have it...
believe me ...they dont have it..........
but you can try.......

Nov 14, 2002
Believe me, I know what you're talking about. You just repeated what I was getting at. I searched for other things that I've been looking for, for years. They weren't there either. I thought it was shady as well but this is a place I go for all my shady cd's...

It sounded odd to me too, but nonetheless... there it was.