Book II and Book III

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
they aint out yet. i hope they never come out. if your a real lynch fan then you already have all of the tracks on those cds anyway. cedsing is a buster.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Boook I came out in January or some shit. Like Skitzo said you should already have every song on them. Ced is a old rerum ass muthafucca.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
yea LOL he also said to download it

Said to download Virus and any and all appearence and Best Ofz that BMR bringz out LMAO

He also said that Lynch by Inch, productionwise and Lyricz, iz gonna be the best ish weve ever heard.

I remember the last time he made a pledge like that. It was on the EP 24DEEP. Said that SEASON was gonna be the hardest album to come out ever

LOL so I believe em about LBI

May 11, 2002
From what I read on the horrorcore com board they said that apperances book 1 and 2 are not going to be released.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
OMG

Thiz iz the traclistn for BOOKIII

1. Murder In My Blood
2. Evidence 2000
3. Refuse To Lose
4. Situation Dirty
5. Argument, The
6. That Siccness
7. Savage Wayz
8. One Of Us
9. Straight To Yo Dome
10. Bloccstyle Remix
11. Had To Gat Ya
12. Fuck Yo Side
13. Xcaliber
14. F#*k Em If They Can't
15. Sidewayz

Hahaha Ced iz just switchn up namez and ish. LMAO at some of the tracx that he putn on that ish...Usin ish from '96 and siccmade releasez, straight to the dome waz on the Hooded Figures LP. & how many timez he gonna release One Of Us? There were 2 versionz of Evidence, and both Blood On Da Rug and Evidence were released. LOL That Siccness came out in '92. What else...Sidewayz isnt even Lynch - Lynch produced it, but thatz TallCannG rapn. He be pullin from Setripn, Savage Wayz was on Magic Brown's album, Situation Dirty Ced released in '99 for Best Of Sac compilation, Refuse 2 looze was from Loaded in '95-'96, the Argument waz on Zagg's album, and Murder In My Blood iz probably some intro that Ced made up usin a lil tape recorder while he waz watchin Now Eat.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
dont foeget that bloccstyle remix is on a best of black market CD. And Xcaliber was on EBK4. Appearances: Book 1 is tight tho. i like almost every song on there, and i cant even find where the songs came from. someone needs to make MP3's for remains book 2 and 3 so we can download them.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Rottingbody said:
dont foeget that bloccstyle remix is on a best of black market CD. And Xcaliber was on EBK4. Appearances: Book 1 is tight tho. i like almost every song on there, and i cant even find where the songs came from. someone needs to make MP3's for remains book 2 and 3 so we can download them.
Xcaliber waz also on Desperadoz and 1 other compilation
& there are about 6 mixez for Bloccstyle

Do you have the traclistn for BOOKI?

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Hahahaha

SKITZO said:

refuze 2 looze is on a compilation not loaded.
Thankx, skitz
I meant Legal Dope, & it came out in '95 for Priority
It waz a coo ass comp, though - itrod me to a lot of catz, like JT BIGGA FIGGA, Tre-8, ESG, Homicide, San Quin, Cold World Husters, Watts Gangstas...

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Psychocialman said:
desperados? WTF? never heard of this cd...tracclist anyone?
Yea, the cd had some coo catz on it, but overall it sucd! Thatz the album that introduced Xcalibar to the world. But I cant find mine to post up a traclistn 4 ya, sorry. But, yo: You aint missn much - Ced cant rap LMAO