Bong_Load is selling his entire collection in here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Yup. That CD is hella rare. I seen it on eBay only once, like, 5-6 years ago. I'll see what I can come up with for an offer. Funds is tight right now.

Young Fe was locked up, but he been out for a minute. He got a mixtape out and he also has appearances on Rich The Factor's latest MFR releases. IMO, he's one of the dopest artists in the country.
Right on! Thanks for the info. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Apr 25, 2002
Still got a BUNCH of rare CDs for sale.

The following are SOLD:

Doesia Click - Hard on da Grind
Funk Affiliated Compilation
Aggravated Assault - Whatcha Know About Me?
Who Put Sac on the Map Vol. 1

Apr 25, 2002
Ya know, I didn't get TOO into the whole San Jose sound. I picked up a couple of the most stand out albums through the years but didn't go out of my way. I bet you could get some good coin for the Aggravated Assault tape, although I had it on CD...hence the $$$.

I hadn't listened to Aggravated Assault in YEARS so I threw it in before putting it in the mail. I though to myself, "Damn! This shit is kinda weak!" But hey, if other ppl want them, who am I to say no?

Apr 25, 2002
I hate your face!!!

Shea - I could be wrong but were you the one that made that san jo comp way back when... with killa sharks, full clip, young heat, aggravated etc.

which 2 of the crew are you lookin for nefarious ?