Bone - WWIII

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
I loved this release... Like stated before, It's more of a Bizzy & Flesh album. Bizzy shines on every damn track. This is the way Bizzy should flow.

Anyway, to me, BTNH has never released anything that was total shit. Out of everything they have released (As a 4 or 5 member project) Uni-5 in 2010 has the least replay value to me.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I agree.. Krayzie has flow, but his song writing skills are wack .. he ruined a lot of bone albums imo
krayzie bone is the mastermind behind most of bones material..ruin an album...please..if anything he has been the most consistent as far as staying true to the "bone flow" for over 20 years ...

please refer me to bone albums that krayzie has ruined

Nov 8, 2009
krayzie bone is the mastermind behind most of bones material..ruin an album...please..if anything he has been the most consistent as far as staying true to the "bone flow" for over 20 years ...

please refer me to bone albums that krayzie has ruined
Uni5 sucked dick.. Kray loved it.. art of war sucked, he did almost all the songs on that .. lol just sayin.. most albums he had a big influence on sucked.. I hate his singy songy choruses.. they sound like shit.. imo he ruined bone in general.. people are just too busy licking his balls to see

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Uni5 sucked dick.. Kray loved it.. art of war sucked, he did almost all the songs on that .. lol just sayin.. most albums he had a big influence on sucked.. I hate his singy songy choruses.. they sound like shit.. imo he ruined bone in general.. people are just too busy licking his balls to see
uni5 did suck dick but that a collab effort of shit music ..only good that came from that was bizzy and flesh back in bone..i think thats why that album even came out..just to show people that they were all back together and not just 3 like strength and loyalty was....but to say that the art of war sucked? now your're high..art of war was a solid album and a double album at that ..there were a few filler tracks but still a very good album and complete feeling album..i cant even imagine what bone would sound like with the absence of krayzie...skip over any of his verses and it just sounds wrong...i remember going to the e.1999 eternal tour show and bizzy wasnt involved...so what did they do..skip over his parts in ever track on that album...it was unnatural...

and you forget that without krayzie, bone might not have ever been put on..he's the one that rapped for eazy way back when