bone w/o bizzy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2005
Fuck BONE without Bizzy. Im only buyin Krazie's solo albums from now on he's the only stable consitant member in the group!!

Jul 7, 2002
None of the Bone shit will be as good until they get back with UNeek for production and my dude Aaron for the engineering. Those 2 had a much bigger role in Bone's "classic" sound than you would think.

Oct 10, 2003
Heat Myser said:
None of the Bone shit will be as good until they get back with UNeek for production and my dude Aaron for the engineering. Those 2 had a much bigger role in Bone's "classic" sound than you would think.

now thats some shit i can deffinatly relate on,their best times where with aarons and uneeks production.I just like the fact more KC artists and shit can now get tight productions from them

Oct 29, 2003
There are two albums dropping from bone... 1 on Kock and 1 on Interscope
I think the Kock album will be the shit, but the Swizz beats album might be little a to commercial. i will buy bought albums anyway......

If bizzy is not on it i hope flesh can put some lyrics down...

May 2, 2002
fuck bizzy. he blows ass on the mic now

yeah, Ill cop that new bone.. well, Ill cop the bone thats comin out on interscope.. dunno bout that kock record though

May 2, 2002
Sinisix said:
2008 thats what i heard. might not be correct, but i heard 2008 several times
nah, 07. Even been hearin rumors that he may be out as early as late 06, but I wouldnt put a penny on that. I'm expectin 07, he'll be out

Oct 29, 2003
i also think they can manage....

But the main thing i want to hear on the new album is HARMONY!!! not just the gimmick.... bone used to be so fresh... the combined the harmony with thug shit like the intro's and skits on east1999, creepin on a come up & Art of War. i want to listen to som mo murda shit... it does not have to be that topic.. but yall know what i mean... do u?

May 2, 2002
Sinisix said:

But the main thing i want to hear on the new album is HARMONY!!! not just the gimmick.... bone used to be so fresh... the combined the harmony with thug shit like the intro's and skits on east1999, creepin on a come up & Art of War. i want to listen to som mo murda shit... it does not have to be that topic.. but yall know what i mean... do u?
no

May 25, 2005
Sinisix said:

Yes.....but with bizzy gone, and no flesh, krayzie harmonizing alone wont do it