BONE THUGS & THA COR LIMITED EDITION CD.. OUT NOW!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
Polluted again? lol I had that track 10 years ago before the extra verses were added on.

I'll pass, but advertise this on the Bone board and I'm sure it'll sell quick.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
Polluted again? lol I had that track 10 years ago before the extra verses were added on.

I'll pass, but advertise this on the Bone board and I'm sure it'll sell quick.
YEAH "POLLUTED" IS ON HERE, ALONG WITH THE "NO MAS" REMIX AND "TAKE CONTROL" FEAT. LAYZIE BONE.. PLUS THERE IS A GRIP OF UNRELEASED, RARE AND REMIXED JOINTS THAT YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE. AND YEAH, I ALREADY POSTED IT ON THE BOARD.. GOT A COUPLE SALES FROM THERE TOO. LOL.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
uni-5 or the worlds enemy whatever they call it will be hyped to be the greatest thing since bone's beginning and then it will be exactly what everyone though.... more garbage. s&l - garbage
thug stories - garbage
two - complete garbage

any bone solo project minus kb is hard to listen to

point being if bone is singing 90% of the new album thinking its good, its not when they were harmonizing together with gangster topics was great. im am to the point with bone that everything they make now gets a listen and then quickly erased from my brain. its cool if they wanna do all that lovey dovey gospel bible carrying i love jesus music more power to them.....not in my car not on my ipod im not a fan

and making 2-3 tracks of thug music around a whole album of bullshit doesnt cut it either. but from what ive heard from those clips its already going where i wont and with a album title like the worlds enemy is just ridiculous as most of the world loves bone in some way