Bone Thugs-N-Harmony vs. Do Or Die

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which Group Has The Most Impressive Catologue?

• Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • Do Or Die

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
good idea, but you cant fuck with bone. i love many do or die tracks, but bone has put out too many solid albums. E. 1999 Eternal is probably in the top 5 best 90's rap albums in my list.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
DubbC415 said:
good idea, but you cant fuck with bone. i love many do or die tracks, but bone has put out too many solid albums. E. 1999 Eternal is probably in the top 5 best 90's rap albums in my list.
co-sign

bone got this one hands down...

what you gotta consider is they still managing to put out some quality tracks and apart from Wish all have side projects and solo ventures dropped pretty consistently as of late

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
You know it's gotta be Bone. The reply traccs to Three 6 Mafia, Do Or Die, Twista, and Crucial Conflict on Art of War and The Mo Thug Family Reunion albums shut all of these cats down REAL Quicc. Not to say they didn't have talent but they just Couldn't fucc with Bone. Ohio was looking very well in Bone's hay day. Too bad egos and money had to fucc it all up. I mean Bone has had a mini comebacc with the new album. But without all five it just doesn't work.

May 30, 2006
I gotta go wit DOD cuz after E.1999 Eternal Bones music IMO went down........ WAY DOWN. When I heard the Art Of War I knew it was wrap. Hell when I heard Crossroads(I know I'm gonna get for this one) remix(not the original) I felt that Bone was finished. That song till this day is weak IMO. Bone went hard as fuck back in the day but after Eazy died they were finished as far as putting out qaulity albums IMO. And the Mo Thugs Family had some of the wackest music in music history.

May 30, 2006
D-Skrilla said:
Bone is the better group, but Do Or Die has put out more good albums constantly.
And that's what this thread was all about. Not who had the better rappers

@ Thug Lov........ Bone did go down hill. Art Of War was hot fuckin garbage & everything after that. E.1999 iz better then any album DOD ever put out but the poll asked who had the better catologue. And let's not forget the Bone album they put out before they got sighned 2 Ruthless. That underground album they put out before they hooked up with Eazy. That's part of their catologue & it was GOD awful.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i guess its all opinion...the later bone albums were nowhere near like their first few, but art of war wasnt garbage...ive just always liked bone. i actually thought (and im one of the few on this board) who thought their newest cd was dope as fuck. its just their style changed over time.

May 2, 2002
good question.. these are two of my favorite groups.

I'd have to say a tie.. cuz they both have that one classic album (e99, picture this) they both have some clunkers (victory, thug world order).

Nov 13, 2004
Man Bone fasho just cuz they shit made such an impact. I mean DOD aint no slouches by no means, but Bone kinda had an advantage cuz it was more members which gives a more eclectic sound, and more albums to compare. But that Heads Or Tails was bangin tho!

May 18, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
I gotta go wit DOD cuz after E.1999 Eternal Bones music IMO went down........ WAY DOWN. When I heard the Art Of War I knew it was wrap. Hell when I heard Crossroads(I know I'm gonna get for this one) remix(not the original) I felt that Bone was finished. That song till this day is weak IMO. Bone went hard as fuck back in the day but after Eazy died they were finished as far as putting out qaulity albums IMO. And the Mo Thugs Family had some of the wackest music in music history.
I have to agree with you. Do or Die has had better consistent production. Not that they are better rappers as a group but I would rather listen to a 2007 DOD then a 2007 Bone album.

I don't like all that singing and sh*t that Bone be doing, however DOD has its share of harmonizing r&b feel type songs too. Only difference there songs be more on some pimp shit.

May 30, 2006
^ ^ Co-sighn. A lot of cats is hollering Bone iz better & that nothing can touch E.1999 but its about who has a better catalouge. We all know that Nas is the better MC out out of him & Jigga but Jigga has the better catalogue. Same as DOD. Their catalouge is better then Bones