Bone Thugs N Harmony - The Worlds Enemy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2003
I just want to know how everybody feels about this album... I've been bumping Bone Thugs since they first came out and in my opinion I think this is the worst album they ever released.

Dec 3, 2009
there's some good songs on it..
but the CUTS were way better..
this eazy e song alone... is way tighter than most the album to me!!

Eazy E- Bone thugs cut from Uni5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYpmIkxjS5E&feature=related

it has the old school Bone sound.. plus all the "hard" tracks were not on the album..
if they would've put the smooth cuts.. plus the hard tracks like Murda On you..
it would've be a great album..
hopefully they come hard on the next one! Also ONE SHOT is hot!! i can't belive it didn't make the album..!

ONE SHIT hard song! Uni5 Cut..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTFlNtx5oVw&feature=related

Nov 13, 2004
I like it...I think its a mature album. I love the new direction musically because its something new and fresh. They werent scared to take risk with it. Me personally I wouldnt want to hear that same e1999 sound that everybody is harping on...at least not in 2010. Them niggaz is in they mid-late 30's so its good to see them mature with their music. Ive grown up too from the creepin on the come up days so I can relate to them as much now in my early 30's as I did as a teen. A true fan grows with their favorite artist.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
This album irritated the shit out of me. it had potential to be so great, I remember hearing the cuts they streamed live and being hyped about this album. "What have we done" "The game Aint Ready (Revised)" "Determination", "Innovation", "Game Aint Ready v2", "Gangsta Glory", "Spread the Love" "Fallin", "Eazy-E", "Goodtimes", "L.B.K.W.F", "One Shot", "Cradle To The Grave" and more... When the album dropped missing all these songs I was so mad. I agree with people saying this should have been a double album. I saw their "Special message" to the fans letting us know they hand picked the songs that made the final product but to me that just makes me shake my head like WOW when you have so many good CUT songs. Seems like if the songs were "Dark" in anyway shape or form and were good it became a cut.

Dec 25, 2003
I know rite?? what a complete waste of a full reunion after all these years while Flesh was locked up & Bizzy was outta the group within the last couple years......
I dont even listen to any new Bone anyways......