BONE THUGS N HARMONY : STILL CREEPIN ON AH COME UP(in stores March 18th)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
Its a fucking marketing scheme. These bootleg ass labels know exactly what they're doing. Bone Thugs -N- Harmony is Krayzie,Layzie, and Wish. Those three are signed to full surface/interscope as Bone Thugs N Harmony. Bizzy and Flesh are not. Bizzy and Layzie are obviously cool, but Bizzy is not contractually signed to the group as of now.
man fuck all that legal fuckin bullshit... bruh they're all Bone Thugs-N-Hamony. all of them cats is child hood friends mane, they all got Bone in they names. All they doin is goin thru what homies and family go thru everyday.. itz called bullshit and problems and arguments. When it comes down to it. Bone Thugz, Bone Brothers, Bone Thug-N-Harmony. whatever the fuck they keep switchin it too... Itz all Bone.

Aug 26, 2003
man fuck all that legal fuckin bullshit... bruh they're all Bone Thugs-N-Hamony. all of them cats is child hood friends mane, they all got Bone in they names. All they doin is goin thru what homies and family go thru everyday.. itz called bullshit and problems and arguments. When it comes down to it. Bone Thugz, Bone Brothers, Bone Thug-N-Harmony. whatever the fuck they keep switchin it too... Itz all Bone.
I agree with you homie, but so does this cat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh4LXX9Tzyo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr0fkzeBzuU
:cool:

Aug 26, 2003
T-BONE is a old skool cat, he been doin shit for many many years. He came to Sacramento one time about lets say 16 years ago. he had a concert at the church i used to go to. shit was off the hook. well back then it was.
Oh I know, I have all his albums. I was just fuckin with you when you said they all have bone in there name :cool:

Sep 17, 2007
^^^^ itz all good bruh, i was just surprised when i seen the clip.

but new on the subject the bone thugz album is aight. the intro was weak but there was like 3 cuts i was feelin.. personally i think they just need to fuck with DJ U-Neek again.. thats the missing peice to the puzzle. I not sure what kinda relationship they got with him still.. but maybe they should rekindle that old flame.

Aug 26, 2003
^^^^ itz all good bruh, i was just surprised when i seen the clip.

but new on the subject the bone thugz album is aight. the intro was weak but there was like 3 cuts i was feelin.. personally i think they just need to fuck with DJ U-Neek again.. thats the missing peice to the puzzle. I not sure what kinda relationship they got with him still.. but maybe they should rekindle that old flame.
Well he did a few tracks on TWO, and the whole Bone 4 Life album and they both sucked. U-Neek fell off
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_4_Life

Sep 17, 2007
^^^^^ dam foreal. how the fuck you go from producing one of the dopest top 5 albums every made in the history of rap.. (Eternal E.1999) to fallin off... that shit is krazy.