Bone Thugs-n-Harmony Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Krayzie Bone of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony recently gave an interview filled with very exciting news.

Bone Thugs-n-Harmony have been very busy in the studio and have almost 3 albums worth of recorded material with just Swizz Beatz alone. They still plan on recording more material before their group album drops. Krayzie said many people will be blown away and very surprised with this album and that it will be their greatest album of all time.

When asked about who Bone Thugs-n-Harmony would be collaborating with he kept his lips sealed. However when asked on who would be producing the album Krayzie replied "We got Swizz Beatz, We got umm a track from Kanye West, We got some tracks from umm Lil Jon, Big Boi from Outkast, We got umm Dr. Dre you know what im sayin? I mean this gon be an album to contend with you know what im sayin. It's gon be somthin new, fresh and new fa real"

Krayzie was also asked about whether he would be putting out a solo CD once the new Bone album drops he replied saying they are really concentrating on the Bone Thugs-n-Harmony situation and once they get the foundation back planted in the cement that he will launch his record label Thugline Records and establish it as a well known entity. Thugline Records will then release a new compilation album called "Krayzie Bone Presents: Thugline The First Generation"

Krayzie Bone also said that he has 30+ albums worth of material and that when he passes he hopes to be able to put out albums like the late Tupac Shakur.

The full interview can be heard by clicking the following link:
www.myspace.com/krayyziebone2006tl

Feb 8, 2003
The new Bone album is gonna be tight. Swizz is a talented ass producer and he can pull it off. IMO They dont need Bizzy he dont fit in with them no more he changed his flow he better as a solo artist. It looks like when Bone's new album is sucessful Biz will be on the outside looking in.

BTW good news Y Dresta. even though I think Bizzy wouldve made a better match in formming that group with him and Court Dogg that they was planinning back in 2002. But ill try to check out your project with him if i come across it even know its a weird ass combination bc yall have tottally different styles of rapping.

Jan 28, 2005
Swizz makes some BOMB ass beats, but I will concede that there's plenty of repetative ones inbetween.

Cant wait for this new Bone! Shit, I think Krayzie still needs to pay off some child support...

They got some GREAT producers lined up, I hope it lives up to the hype.

I would love to see a Tech N9ne featured track, but Im not quite sure if thats on any of their itineraryies

May 11, 2002
IMO, I wont pick this up because no Bizzy = no Bone. Shit is probably going to suck. Bone has fell off over the years anyway.