Bone Thugs N Harmony feat. Akon "i tried" 1st off interscope album (radio rip)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2005
Bone Thugs N Harmony feat. Akon "i tried" 1st off interscope album (radio rip)

Bone Thugs N Harmony signed to Full surface/ Interscope records...They linked up with swizz beatz... Anyway thats old news....

thanks to the BTNHBOARD... they were able to rip their new single off the radio...

this is the real deal u guys... if bone don't comeback this year, then i don't know when...

support the project, NEW ALBUM in stores this APRIL...

http://rapidshare.com/files/14591164/I_Tried__Radio_Rip__feat._Akon_.mp3.html

Aug 2, 2003
as much as i hate to say it, bone are tapped out of originality. lay and wish suck in this song their verses really suck. krayzie is good but no where near where he was in his prime. even tho they wont come back aint nothin wrong with bumping e.1999. I just pulled out that cd from the dust and have been bumpin it everyday for like 2 weeks and its still hot

May 11, 2002
numba1assassin said:
Bone will never be big like they used to because they don't rap like they used to. simple as that.
^^^^^

& No Bizzy on the new LP = Garbage.

& Thanks for the track but it is horrible.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
haha bone doing trendy ? please the 9/10 leaked tracks that I have all scream trendy , the album will be nothing like the earlier stuff and without bizzy it makes it a krayzie bone album with wish and layzie on it

Sep 14, 2006
flow motion 2 and bumps in the trunk will make you change your minds..oh and one more thing too...there are 3 other tracks far better then "flow motion 2 and bumps in the trunk...just wait and see for right now i am here sitting and smiling all the way