Bone Thugs-N-Harmony & DJ U-Neek "Thuggish II" 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Actually these are all full tracks and no DJ U-Neek screaming over these tracks and no shitty scratching.
ya I see a few things. I compared last night. Thuggish II has more songs from all five members and the tracks are longer and usual consist of an added verse from one of the members of the group that was left off the version on BONE 2010. You have to remember BONE 2010 had 7 snippet tracks to Bizzy's upcoming album "The words greatest rapper". Take those out and Bone 2010 only had 15 tracks. I guess you could say 16 since Good Times & In Memory of Eazy E was just one track split in the middle. Thuggish II doesn't have the bizzy tracks. It also has In memory of Eazy E and Good times as separate full length tracks which i like. And you gain the "Murda on you" and "The Game Aint Ready" alternate version tracks. But we loose tracks "One Shot", "Something 2 Smoke 2", "Fallin" and "Determination". Over all I say if you have both albums your good. However it would have been nice to see full versions of the songs removed.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^no there is more than one place. *Cough RAPVAULT Cough Cough real rap talk* lol there are a few more I found too. Megaupload and hotfile and a few rapidshare. There is at least 5 to 10 different spots to get it. and the member sites you speak on I think i named. And how hard is it to join? Takes like 2min and a email verification if that.