BOlA MAC FIGHTIN N THE PARK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
You was gettin the shit beat out of you, Dude snached you off the fence(while u were tryin to climb away) lol and started givin u the business and dipped you as hella hard. all u got was 1 lucky ass punch. That video should be classified as BUMFIGHTS-The Hood Version!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dont believe you just youtubed a video of youclimbing a fence to get away from an ass whoopin on some "RETREAT!!! RETREAT!!!" shit then u get a lucky punch in and be like "ion wanna fight no mo!" lol!

ive seen bugs run from raid less than you ran from homeboy

you seriously tried to go UP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this nigga was headed to the sun

Nov 6, 2007
YOU JUST RUINED YOUR MAKE A MILLION RECORDS OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL IT. YOU WILL NEVER SELL A RECORD ON THE INTERNET. EVER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CLIMB THE FENCE DANIELSON CLIMB THE FENCE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

WHY ARE ALL THESE RAPPERS KILLING THEMSELVES ONT HE NET LATELY? ASSASSIN, SKORDAWG, BOLA, BERNER? THATS FOUR IN 72 HOURS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this nigga had to jump-punch at him while he was climbin a fuckin fence like snake on metal gear

niggas woulda had to throw cans and shit at him if he woulda got any higher

"WHUTCHU DOIN SPIDER NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!"

"INO WANNA FIGHT NO MO" :HOPS OTHER SIDE OF FENCE:

BITCHEZ

Jan 3, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
this has got to be the funniest shit....

dude post a video of himself gettin smashed on...
u need to delete that from youtube and your memory....

then u was runnin like a bitch and got a lucky sucka punch in...

HAHHAHHAHA... nigga u a bitch..... cant believe u did yourself like that

nigga look like Mario on Super MArio Bro's for nintendo 64.... climbin fences.. bout to bop koopa...

hAHAHAHAHA

FUCK WHO EVER OUT THERE HATIN BITCH I BUSS HEADS OUT HERE & FIGHT NIGGAS & FLAME UP THE BOOTH WHY U SOFT NIGGAS AINT TAPPIN IN ON NOTHING BUT KEY BOARDS AND I GOT SHOT UP BFORE THIS FIGHT STILL GOT BULLETS IN ME & FUCKIN NIGGAS UP SOME NIGGAS DONT FIGHT AT ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.