BLUESFEST FLYER (FINAL) AND AP'S B-DAY FLYERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2003
AIGHT HERE IS THE BLUESFEST FLYER AGAIN WITH CHANGES. FOUND OUT SOME INFO ON THE BACK WAS WRONG. MINOR PROBLEM JUST HAD TO RESEND THE ORDER TO THE PRINT GUY. ALSO DID SOME MINOR SHARPENING AND OTHER SMALL THINGS THAT BOTHERED ME ABOUT THE FLYER AS WELL. AND ALSO JUST FINISHED THIS FLYER LAST NIGHT. IT WAS A GUY I WORK WITH WHO'S THROWING A 21ST B DAY BASH FOR HIMSELF AT THE PARK AND FOUND OUT I DID FLYER WORK AND WHAT NOT. ANYWAYS I ACTUALLY TOOK THE PICS I USED HERE WITH MY LITTLE KODAK EASYSHARE WHICH I THINK THESE FUCKERS CAME OUT HELLA BETTER THAN I THOUGHT THEY WOULD. BUT CHECK EM OUT LEMME KNOW WHAT YA THINK.

NICK
MINDZI DESIGNS

Sep 26, 2003
word appreciate the likes and dislikes. yeah if i would have had more time for the bulesfest it would come out better. but now that i know how my photos come out im a start taking my own shit so i dont have to keep searching for days for one damn photo.

but yeah the 2nd one came out real clean. and naw this guy is actually a supervisor where i work. he's only 20 man. anyways but yeah appreciate the comments. any others?

Sep 26, 2003
CAN I GET SOME COMMENTS ON THE PHOTOGRAPHY FROM SOME OF YOU PRO CATS OUT THERE WITH WAY BETTER CAMERAS. LEMME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK. GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ON THE AP ONE AT LEAST.

May 5, 2006
Im no pro but i can say on the second AP , the face is way to dark ... need some more gamma ...

and you can see the brush thing around his outlines ... need to fix it up more sharpen it...