Blue Flame Spirits = Liquor and Rap go together YEEE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
this is my parents distillery, yall need to peep it out!!! we are in Bevmo stores off of 1-5 corridor ... and multiple other locations, even in NOR CAL ... peep the site and see where u can locate our product if your interested.... top shelf quality!! my personal favs are the Brandy (cognac) and our rye Whiskey... we got the clear too, vodka/gin and other varieties ... and if any of yall are ever in the Yakima Valley HALLA at me on here and i will give u a personal tour and a tasting session

Blue Flame Spirits

Dec 4, 2006
C'mon now my NW siccness crew!!! i dropped this here cause i figured yall would appreciate it.... any of yall in the game that wanna try this out too LEMME KNOW!!! i would personally drop off the bottles for free and let yall rock out with em to see if your diggin it!!! iam ALL about keepin NW bizz on the up n up!!! if yall are trying to help out something local that could be major LET ME KNOW and i will get it to you ASAP!!! this is top shelf, we've won MULTIPLE national awards and i wanna give yall a taste of it so i can back up the claims yaaaaaa diiiiiiig!!! WE OUTCHEA!!! NW NW NW NW YALLL!!!

Dec 4, 2006
i listen to gangster rap and my parents own a vineyard -foh

your slow dude, real slow.... u think you have to own a vineyard to distill alcohol?? really?? and whats wrong with listening to music i enjoy?? and whats wrong with a family coming from nowhere and making a come up?? its just cool to be broke?? stop trying to talk down to somebody on the internet, u sound like a lil kid

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
this is my parents distillery, yall need to peep it out!!! we are in Bevmo stores off of 1-5 corridor ... and multiple other locations, even in NOR CAL ... peep the site and see where u can locate our product if your interested.... top shelf quality!! my personal favs are the Brandy (cognac) and our rye Whiskey... we got the clear too, vodka/gin and other varieties ... and if any of yall are ever in the Yakima Valley HALLA at me on here and i will give u a personal tour and a tasting session

Blue Flame Spirits

Shit i was just in Yakima last week. I'll hit you up next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASG

Sicc OG
Jan 31, 2011
get your weight up and stop worrying about the next man, straight up... u literally went out of your way to hate on another man lol damn
my "weight" is just fine and its MINE not my mommy and daddys

man? what man? I'm "hating" on a spoiled little white privileged kid who runs around fraudulently playing hood and listening to gangster rap.

stop pretending your something your not, and go do something to make mommy and daddy proud

Dec 4, 2006
my "weight" is just fine and its MINE not my mommy and daddys

man? what man? I'm "hating" on a spoiled little white privileged kid who runs around fraudulently playing hood and listening to gangster rap.

stop pretending your something your not, and go do something to make mommy and daddy proud

did i ever claim any of their success was mine?? stop reaching, did i ever claim to be "gangster" .... your a punk for trying to get buck on the internet, straight up CORNY... what i got IS MINE, whats wrong with trying to help promote my families business knowing damn well we got folks on here that like to drink... you going hella far outta your way just to hate is truly pathetic and the fact u cant even see that just shows your a lame... who the fuck even acts like you?? LMFAO what kinda grown man are you?? your a fucking hater, plain n simple, and your bitter cause you got called out... i never mentioned a damn thing to you personally, but u felt the need to hate lol why u so mad at life lil kid?? what the fuck did i do to you besides make u mad about things u cant even prove lmfao WOW!!! u dont know me or my situation, i dont know yours, the only thing thats been established is your a fuckin HATER and its sad as fuck :siccness: now take your L and go home

dudes the fuckin siccness gangsta or sumthin LMFAO , fuckin keyboard warrior n shit LOL

not once have u given a logical or legit answer to any of my questions cause you have nothing to stand on, ok i was raised middle class OHHHH FUCKING NO!!! just like the majority of the fucking USA was, look at the stats, more of us than ANYTHING else so iam basically average, sorry if that offends you... youve been put in your place, there is literally nothing u can say besides the old tired worn out stuff u already have said... keep it movin, your ignorance has made it very easy for me to say i wont be replying to your childish words anymore, if u really had something going on in your life the last thing u would do is try n hate on someone else FOR ANYTHING they do, especially if it doesnt affect your life AT ALL.... like i said earlier, take your L and BOUNCE!!!! your a ghost

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2006
I'd try some of that cognac. I think there's a bevmo here in Spokane.

not sure if the brandy is in Bevmo in Spokane homie, infact im not even sure if there is any batches around right now, the whiskey and vodka should be around tho... if u dont find the brandy anywhere hit me up on here and i'll figure out a way to get it to you, and thank you for checking things out, appreciate it