Blowing hot air

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
So I had to take my sister to court today becuase her dumbass lost her keys and it was at 9am. By the time a "rights" video is shown and the judge gets underway its like 9:30

About 10am a spanish translator comes in and asks who needs help and like 3 dudes raise their hand. I knew these dudes needed help because they spoke spanish since I got in the room and they had someone next to them speaking english for them..

After these 3 go before the judge the translator asks if he asked anyone and like 7 other dudes raise their hand (little bitches who were speaking english the whole time until they saw the first 3 go in front of them)

A couple of them even had the nerve to speak english instead of having the translator speak for them. This went onto like 10:30 (woundnt have been bitchy if I didnt have to work graveyard Sunday and monday night and not be able smoke after I got off). Didn't get out of that bitch until after 11....just to get a damn public defender

I told my sister (who is mexican before I get any racist coments) who doesnt speak spanish to get ontop of that shit and learn.

She just has to learn how to speak her adress and birthday haha. Anyone else have to go through this shit too? I am so glad I stoped getting into trouble years ago and hope it stays that way. Told the sis to call someone else next

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
So I had to take my sister to court today becuase her dumbass lost her keys and it was at 9am. By the time a "rights" video is shown and the judge gets underway its like 9:30

About 10am a spanish translator comes in and asks who needs help and like 3 dudes raise their hand. I knew these dudes needed help because they spoke spanish since I got in the room and they had someone next to them speaking english for them..

After these 3 go before the judge the translator asks if he asked anyone and like 7 other dudes raise their hand (little bitches who were speaking english the whole time until they saw the first 3 go in front of them)

A couple of them even had the nerve to speak english instead of having the translator speak for them. This went onto like 10:30 (woundnt have been bitchy if I didnt have to work graveyard Sunday and monday night and not be able smoke after I got off). Didn't get out of that bitch until after 11....just to get a damn public defender

I told my sister (who is mexican before I get any racist coments) who doesnt speak spanish to get ontop of that shit and learn.

She just has to learn how to speak her adress and birthday haha. Anyone else have to go through this shit too? I am so glad I stoped getting into trouble years ago and hope it stays that way. Told the sis to call someone else next
She can call me next time! haha naw.

yeah court is fuckin weak.. i'm glad its been years since i been up in that biotch.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
this thread is just going to create a thirst for pics of your sister.

FYI.

able to drive = old enough for siccness

i mean plus you told us shes mexican, who dosent like a little mexican hotty now and then

have not you seen how long and how many props the chola thread got??

May 2, 2002
She can call me next time! haha naw.

yeah court is fuckin weak.. i'm glad its been years since i been up in that biotch.
LOL...she just turned 26..older than me and my wife...we just play older brother and sister to her

It has been like 4 years since I been in that bitch too but it is exactly the same as when I had to be there