BLOODS & CRIPS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
I bought the first Bangin On Wax cd but I didnt like it. All I heard over and over is crab and slob. But I got Damu Ridas II and that it was cool. They talk shit on Mack 10, Domino, Kurupt, Snoop, Bloody Mary, and some others.

Apr 25, 2002
On the first Bangin on Wax the Rip side was weak ass fuck except for the classic STEADY DIPPIN, and K's Up. The Blood side had major heat on it. Then on the second one, The Rips came thru with EAST SIDE RIP RIDER, and EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY, and a few more bangers, but the Damus did come tight with that track Mafia Lane. The best track that was done with the two sides collaborating was I WISH YOU WERE HERE, classic. That song Cest in the Daytime, Chronic at night was the bump too. I bet yall didnt know that was a crip from KPC singing the hook on Piru Love....

Apr 25, 2002
Jose said:
I bought the first Bangin On Wax cd but I didnt like it. All I heard over and over is crab and slob. But I got Damu Ridas II and that it was cool. They talk shit on Mack 10, Domino, Kurupt, Snoop, Bloody Mary, and some others.
damn

I wonder why they would say that

haha

M

MURDA_MINDED

I AINT NO CRIP OR BLOOD BUT ON THAT 1ST ONE........THE CRIP SIDE SOUNDED A LIL BETTER..........BUT WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THAT PIRU LOVE........SMASHIN

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
shit i remember when Domino was rappin fo the crips on bangin on wax 1 his style was hella different.....but i think the blood side was better on the first album...respect to both sides... R.I.P. OG-Awol....R.I.P. R.I.P. Cixx Pacc R.I.P. Gangsta Bone

Dec 2, 2002
i'd say that "Flamin - B Dawgs Come Better" beats all them albums from Bangin On Was 1 to the pt. 2's of the Damus and Rips. its one of my most fav. c.d.'s in my collection. but out of them 2 that you posted up; i'd say that the Damu Ridas is better. most of the tracks on that c.d. are bangin to the fullest. i liked a few songs from the Rips album. on Bangin on Wax 1, Bloods had the best hand on that album with Piru Love, no song can touch that song out of all the songs that both Crips and Bloods made through out all the songs they made. Bangin on Wax 2; Crips had it, they had some tight songs on there. i only heard Damu Ridas 2 and not Rips 2, so i can't say on that one.