bloods&crips stuff

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
www.saminorci.com
does any1 know where can i get as many stuff as possible from them and their clicks? like pcs, videos, movies on the net. cuz they aint got shiit in my country.
thanx

sorry if anything similar was already posted.

im out

I

INDIGO

i got some vids i could dub for ya... hit me on the email & i'll lace u homie

Apr 25, 2002
Indigo

I got your PM. I was thinking that you had the videos from the Bloods & Crips Cds. When I was out in Compton visiting fam some years back, I remember they used to play the video for Piru Love and then the video for Steady Dippin, back to back all dam day. I used to have them on tape, but I lost that shit. I did a few cuts on one of my albums with Bloody Mary who raps on the song Piru Love, and she didnt even have copies of the vids. So if anyone got them, hit me on the PM.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I got Piru Love and Steady Dippen somewhere in my collection. They are shitty quality, though, but I think I have an extra VCR somewhere but I have never dubbed anything before. Let me check first fellas. I might even have one more Bloods & Crips music video, I think it's called Bullets Got No Names or something like that.

B

Blackjack 1577

i don't know if you can save it, but it ain't playing slow for me. You can just change tha speed settings if it's too slow.