Blood Of Abraham-Future Profits

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Has anyone ever heard this cd? I remember hearing about em' a long time ago because they dropped an album on Ruthless Records back in 1993.

May 2, 2002
Jar said:
Has anyone ever heard this cd? I remember hearing about em' a long time ago because they dropped an album on Ruthless Records back in 1993.
Yeah they're coo. They were gonna drop a cd called Eyedollartree in 2000 but for some reason it was never released. I have a copy of it.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

^^^yeah they were 2 Jewish kids. Im pretty sure one of them is down with B.E.Peas now...

May 4, 2002
One of the guys in Blood of Abraham directed Tech N9ne's video for Slacker. There was a making of documentary on the DVD that came with Absolute Power, and Tech introduces dude(can't remember the name right now) and even says that he used to be in Blood of Abraham.

May 11, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
the name black eyed peas went by when they were on ruthless was atban klan or something like that
Yeah, the Black Eyed Peas used to be Atbann Klann and they were signed to Ruthless but never released a LP. They released a single called "Puddles of H20" but I have never heard it. Atbann Klann aka Black Eyed Peas were featured on "Merry Muthafuckkin Christmas" from Eazy-E's 1992 EP "5150 Home 4 The Sick".

As far as Blood Of Abraham, they were a joint feature/production from Jerry Heller's brother to release their CD on Ruthless Records. I believe the mans name was Terry Heller. It was a okay CD, the only song I care for is "Niggaz & Jews" w/ Eazy-E.