BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2018
is he sending it back? or trying to keep it for a refund?
Sounds like he didn't get his demand and open a chargeback in order to get his money back, if so eBay knows he's in the wrong for that, and needs to return it back.
Think he's tryna keep it. Dude hasn't responded to any of my messages, although I'll admit they haven't been particularly nice.

Props: dat619
Oct 27, 2016
Do you'll skrapaz sell on mercari too?
Never, thought about it though because they only take a 10% selling fee, but I'm still stuck with Discogs because they only takes an 8% selling fees. Last time i checked, eBay was taking a 15% total selling fee with tax fee and shipping fee. Might join Mercardi sometime next year though.

Props: BIG CHUNK

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Discog sellers beware of this scammer Soul-Crusher
This individual placed over 50 or more orders in December and was paying with phony eCheck's that bounce. Sellers have been shipping their items to him and then finding out that his eCheck's were bouncing. There's over 50 negative feedback's under his account from many sellers who got scammed. Luckily i didn't fall for his scam.

emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Names:
Maureen Wojewodzki
Neil Wojewodzki

Address:
17817 SE Jones Rd
Renton, WA, 98058
United States
Is there a way to block discogs.com accounts?

Feb 1, 2018
First and only time I buy from someone with shit feedback.

Not sure if this guy has been mentioned, but avoid buying from 'cyamasaki' on Discogs. Ordered a CD and it's been 9 days and no update on shipping. Sent him a message 3 days ago and no response. Filed a Seller Not Responding report and assuming I'll never get the CD the more I read his negative feedback: https://www.discogs.com/sell/seller_feedback/cyamasaki?sort_order=desc&show=Negative

Also LMAO @ being a bad seller or buyer in 2023. Way to show people that you are poor. Most everybody is 35+ now, no? When are you gonna not be retarded? Apparently never. You took the time to list your shit online. Fucking do it properly.

Oct 27, 2016
djjpac.5
Discogs sellers beware of this scammer. He bought a factory sealed CD from me and then claims there's no disc inside the jewel case. He did it to one of my factory sealed CD's that i have in stock. Sold over 10 of them for the past few years without any problems until he came around and messaged me demanded a full refund right out the bat. Told him to return it back for a full refund and instead of opening an item not as described case through paypal, he open a dispute case demanding a refund SMH. All this for a $1 CD btw lol, guy must be broke as fuck to go through all that trouble.

Feb 1, 2018
Not sure if mentioned, but do not sell to buyer "private-buyer1" on ebay. I already cancelled the order so can't throw dude's full address on here (to my knowledge). You're lucky fuckhead. He's based in Canada, "tristian boyes" is his name if I recall.

"Buyer" created an order of 6 CDs for a total of $110 on February 25th. It is now March 16th, so 19 days have gone by and no payment. Wicked time. Got 2 messages from him saying "I will clear this soon" and, nope, he in fact did not clear it soon. Do not sell to this guy.