BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2016
Is kinda late for this, but i thought i share this update with you guys. Spoke to another Discogs seller who was scammed by this idiot, and he also reported him to Discogs. Last time i checked, he gave negative feedback to that seller and also called out Discogs for his banned. I guess Discogs got fed up with him and terminated his account and all his negative feedbacks forever.

To make things more interesting, i also reported him to the executive director of that radio station that he "worked" for and showed them proof, screen shots of our conversation. Told them he was stealing music from multiple Discogs sellers and was then playing our music on their radio station. Then 2 days later i get an response email from the executive director of that station and he said this (check attachment).

Only reason why i'm showing you this is so you won't have to go through the same things that we sellers have go through, and never give up and always fight this scammers. What comes around, goes around, some people call it karma.

If this guy would've never stole that $100 CD from me he still would be buying music on Discogs and working at that radio station. The internet is a small place for us music sellers and buyers. I've been scammed a number of times but always manage to fight against this scammers someway. Never give up and always do your research on this types of buyers because they will always come back for more.
RapDon you still mad cause he got banned from Discogs LOL
You're so stupid, go scam sellers on other selling sites you stupid cunt.

Is scammers like you that need to be wipe off the face of the earth.

Oct 27, 2016
Feel free to isolate his information. Either on here or PM me it please :)
yOUR a SNITCH!!!!

Also I'm a huge faggot who sucks tons of dicks. SNITCH on me sucking your daddy's dick to your mama
To everyone, don't waste your time on this fool (RapDon), just look at this old screen shots that i took from last year. You will see the type of scammer you'll be dealing with. This messages were sent to me by him after he got banned from Discogs.... HE STILL BUTT HURT.

Attachments

Last edited:
Props: Chree
Feb 23, 2018
I'm glad i found this forum, can't believe there's a ton of disloyal buyers on this thread who've I've blocked a number of times as well. Anyway, I've known this faggot ass whiteboi (Russ Robinson) for nearly four years while selling to him through eBay. Few months back this "pony tail" wearing faggot stole over two thousand dollars worth of promotional CD's that i sold to him through eBay, mostly all rare Rap / Hip-Hop / R&B promo CD singles. This muthafucker open 8 dispute cases on me for CD's that i sold to him for nearly five months. I mailed 7 packages to him from April of this year and all the way till July. He file 8 dispute claims saying that the CD's were "not as describe". PayPal then made em return all my CD's back and this asshole send me shit CD's that weren't even mine. He stole everything and then send me boxes of fake shit CD's. The faggot lives in North Hills California and hides behind Van Nuys USPS PO Box addresses. He has multiple eBay accounts and goes by this user names:

robinros-t01mzr
sonce277592
27sonce0
ginorabi58
og1haas
nyrob_us2015
shaschee-0
scheesha0

He also uses this mrblackwell78 which is a relatives eBay account from Arleta California after i had already blocked em.

He's also register buyer on discogs with tons of negative feedback: og1haas

There's many eBay sellers who've had problems with him, i've heard just about every single thing imaginable about this fucking piece of shit and his scamming ways. He never gives out eBay feedback to any sellers just so he can open dispute cases whenever he feels like it so he can win them afterwords because PayPal usually looks at the buyers eBay feedback history regarding dispute cases for items that have been purchased through eBay just to see it he's lying or not. He also overbids on auctions and then gets stuck with a huge bill mostly in the thousand dollar range which he then can't afford to pay and then refuses to pay afterwords or makes bullshit stories to avoid paying you. One story he always uses is when he makes shit up on how he has a family crises and needs to help his family out financially and then asks you to "pretty please, with sugar on top" cancel every single CD that he won and promises you that he will get you paid next month just to avoid unpaid eBay strikes. Then never pays you and you have no other choice but to block him, he then comes back with a another stealth eBay account with his home shipping address attached to it and acts as if he's a different buyer just so you won't recognized that is him. Also, if you're a local seller from California he will tried and meet you in person to get you paid in cash for CD's that he won through eBay which doesn't make any sense, he's simply either tying to pull a gank move.

Here's his mailing addresses

Russ Robinson
16200 Community Ct
north hills, CA 91343-6214
United States

nyrobi hernandez
16200 community court
North Hills, CA 91343
United States

Gene Robinson
P.O.BOX. 14205
Van Nuys, CA 91409-4205
United States

scheel shay
po box 14325
van nuys, CA 91409
United States

Ross Robinson
po box 14325
van nuys, CA 91409
United States

Recently he's been getting blocked by numerous eBay sellers and has resorted to changing his identity, PayPal addresses from [email protected] to [email protected] to avoid getting recognized, and uses this names Russ Robinson, nyrobi hernandez, Gene Robinson, scheel shay. His PO Box number was changed as well from 14205 to 14325

Faggot is very sneaky but stupid as fuck. Holla at me if anyone else has run into this bitch made faggot?
Oh yeah, one more thing, he gave feedback to one other seller for the first time ever but instead choose to give out negative feedback instead....peep: eBay Feedback Profile for sonce277592

Update: here's another one of his fake phony names with same shipping address and another shady email address [email protected]

ross robins
PO Box 14325
Van Nuys, CA 91409
United States

Yo WTF!...This fucker scammed me for 100+ worth of CD's again with 2 new eBay accounts.
He now has 10 eBay accounts and has three different mailing addresses but always uses the same PayPal email for all.
I guess everyone knows who he is, and has been changing his address to confuse sellers again.
I know he lives in North Hill California and has a Van Nuys California PO BOX address, but now he's come back and using a second mailing address located in Panorama City California. I'm in the processes of contacting eBay about this and may take legal action against him.

Here's both of new ID names.
do394877
qltk4932

robinros-t01mzr
sonce277592
27sonce0
ginorabi58
og1haas
nyrob_us2015
shaschee-0
scheesha0

List of fake names
doki oki, oki iko, Russ Robinson, nyrobi hernandez, Gene Robinson, scheel shay, Ross Robinson, Norma scheel, ross robins, Durda Schel

Mailing addresses.
8655 Willis Ave
Apt 104
Panorama City, CA 91402

16200 community court
North Hills, CA 91343

PO Box 14205
Van Nuys, CA 91409

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Yo WTF!...This fucker scammed me for 100+ worth of CD's again with 2 new eBay accounts.
He now has 10 eBay accounts and has three different mailing addresses but always uses the same PayPal email for all.
I guess everyone knows who he is, and has been changing his address to confuse sellers again.
I know he lives in North Hill California and has a Van Nuys California PO BOX address, but now he's come back and using a second mailing address located in Panorama City California. I'm in the processes of contacting eBay about this and may take legal action against him.

do394877
qltk4932

robinros-t01mzr
sonce277592
27sonce0
ginorabi58
og1haas
nyrob_us2015
shaschee-0
scheesha0

List of fake names
doki oki, oki iko, Russ Robinson, nyrobi hernandez, Gene Robinson, scheel shay, Ross Robinson, Norma scheel, ross robins, Durda Schel

Mailing addresses.
8655 Willis Ave
Apt 104
Panorama City, CA 91402

16200 community court
North Hills, CA 91343

PO Box 14205
Van Nuys, CA 91409
Just put some $ on someone putting hands on em 😂

Oct 27, 2016

do394877
qltk4932

robinros-t01mzr
sonce277592
27sonce0
ginorabi58
og1haas
nyrob_us2015
shaschee-0
scheesha0

List of fake names

Mailing addresses.
8655 Willis Ave
Apt 104
Panorama City, CA 91402

16200 community court
North Hills, CA 91343

PO Box 14205
Van Nuys, CA 91409
His days are numbered...sooner or later that piece of shit will get what's coming for him.

Earlier this year he jumped into one of my auctions with one of those accounts again, luckily i blocked him before he even got the chance to win more items. That tells you what type of person he is.

As of right now, he's still pulling more eBay scams on sellers. A few weeks ago an eBay seller told me that he hand delivered some expensive CD's to him in person. Then when he got back home he open PayPal cases on him for "Not Delivered". He got screwed over because he has no tracking number.

Props: monsta-fill
Oct 27, 2016
Exposing another fake scammer named Jason Kuang.
I hate people like this who have no life and love trolling auctions. Then comes back with another eBay account to bid again with one of his 7 eBay ID's. He's also a well known eBay seller that scams buyers and never ships his CD's to his buyers, he uses this 2 accounts to sell and scam buyers, pkuan0, jaymusic16. He will take your money if you buy from him. Take a look at his seller feedback history and you will see for yourself. If anyone else has any other eBay accounts besides this ones that i already shown please let me know so i can block em again?

This are all of his eBay ID's with emails

[email protected]
pohotfire9110
Jason Kuang
317 Haddon Rd Apt 2
Oakland CA 94606
United States

[email protected]
jakuan-0
Jay Kuang
317 Haddon Road Apt 2
Oakland CA 94606
United States

[email protected]
911lovemenow_3
Jason Kuang
317 Haddon Rd Apt 2
Oakland CA 94606-1477
United States

[email protected]
jaymusic16
Jason Kuang
317 Haddon Road Apt 2
Oakland, CA 94606
United States

pkuan0
Po Kuang
317 Haddon Rd Apt 2
Oakland, CA 94606
United States

anonymo-92
Jay Kuang
317 Haddon Rd apt 2
Oakland, CA 94606
United States

sleepinggood911-7
Jay Kuang
317 Haddon Rd Apt 2
Oakland, CA 94606
United States

pohotfire9110
jakuan-0
911lovemenow_3
jaymusic16
pkuan0
anonymo-92
sleepinggood911-7
Here we go again, this time he's on Discogs doing the same old shit of not paying up.

NeverFalterMyLove
[email protected]
Shipping Address
Jason Kuang
317 Haddon Road Apt 2
Oakland, California, 94606 United States

Oct 27, 2016

do394877
qltk4932

robinros-t01mzr
sonce277592
27sonce0
ginorabi58
og1haas
nyrob_us2015
shaschee-0
scheesha0

List of fake names

Mailing addresses.
8655 Willis Ave
Apt 104
Panorama City, CA 91402

16200 community court
North Hills, CA 91343

PO Box 14205
Van Nuys, CA 91409
Mr. Scammer aka Russ Robinson AKA Scheel Shay is still fucking sellers over. This happen just yesterday.

Attachments

Props: monsta-fill
Feb 23, 2018
Just put some $ on someone putting hands on em 😂
I wouldn't hurt a delicate old man :LOL:

Had a lengthy phone call with eBay, they said they were looking into him and wouldn't give me any more information after that. Last time i checked, 8 of his 10 eBay accounts are now suspended and marked as "No longer a registered user". I think eBay had a lot of reports on him and finally pulled the plug on him. His two other new accounts are still active though.

Props: dat619
Oct 27, 2016
His days are numbered...sooner or later that piece of shit will get what's coming for him
LOL his time came sooner than expected. His eBay accounts are now banned.
Karmas a bitch, god works in mysterious ways, now his world is turn upside down, that's what he gets for continuing to scam sellers. i'm sure he'll be back though. eBay has many loop holes but he might get in more trouble if he does, eBay already knows who he is and they know his a big threat to their site. eBay may take legal action against him from this point on if he does. eBay don't fuck around.

Attachments

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
(Seller) Hiphopq-45 - scammed me and few homies. His real name is jason kuang and he has dozens of Ebay accounts and IG accounts.

(Seller) Game4usuckaz - I won multiple items in his auctions. Paid in full immediately and he cancelled them and told me he wants more money than they sold for (they sold for good prices) total piece of shits. Be careful wit these clowns. Scalpers and thieves.

Oct 27, 2016
(Seller) Hiphopq-45 - scammed me and few homies. His real name is jason kuang and he has dozens of Ebay accounts and IG accounts.

(Seller) Game4usuckaz - I won multiple items in his auctions. Paid in full immediately and he cancelled them and told me he wants more money than they sold for (they sold for good prices) total piece of shits. Be careful wit these clowns. Scalpers and thieves.
Hiphopq-45

Thanks for the heads up, that's another name that's going into my block bidders list.
Jason Kuang holds the 2nd record for most eBay accounts ever created by a scammer, 1st place goes to Russ Robinson / Sheyla Nyrobi Hernandez Scheel.

Simply make a phone call to eBay and explain to them what he's doing and point out that he has 8 or more eBay accounts. eBay will look at all of his report history and will take immediate action against him and will block him off the site (same like they did to that other scammer Russ Robinson / Sheyla Nyrobi Hernandez Scheel).
Buyers with multiple eBay accounts are a serious threat to eBay and will be dealt with, that's only if you call eBay directly though.

Hiphopq-45
pohotfire9110
jakuan-0
911lovemenow_3
jaymusic16
pkuan0
anonymo-92
sleepinggood911-7

[email protected]
pohotfire9110
Jason Kuang
317 Haddon Rd Apt 2
Oakland CA 94606
United States

[email protected]
jakuan-0
Jay Kuang
317 Haddon Road Apt 2
Oakland CA 94606
United States

[email protected]
911lovemenow_3
Jason Kuang
317 Haddon Rd Apt 2
Oakland CA 94606-1477
United States

[email protected]
jaymusic16
Jason Kuang
317 Haddon Road Apt 2
Oakland, CA 94606
United States

pkuan0
Po Kuang
317 Haddon Rd Apt 2
Oakland, CA 94606
United States

anonymo-92
Jay Kuang
317 Haddon Rd apt 2
Oakland, CA 94606
United States

sleepinggood911-7
Jay Kuang
317 Haddon Rd Apt 2
Oakland, CA 94606
United States

His Discogs account:

NeverFalterMyLove
[email protected]
Shipping Address
Jason Kuang
317 Haddon Road Apt 2
Oakland, California, 94606 United States

Props: Bearfootgang
Oct 27, 2016
doudoubl
[email protected]
Kahal Leila
16 Rue De La Tour
Le Manoir
Tilloy-lez-cambrai
France

Had a rare CD set for auction or best offer, this buyer doudoubl made me an offer, i nicely accepted his offer, he then immediately messaged me back saying that he does not want it anymore and wants to cancel it. This person not only cost me an insertion fee but a potential sale. Sellers beware, because PayPal is no longer refunding your selling fees on cancel orders.

Oct 27, 2016
Do yourself a favor and block this shady fool from eBay before he tries to pull one of his return scams on you.

aaliyah2847
[email protected]
Shipping address
Hunter Dicken
715 Hendrix
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901
United States

Also goes by Hunterboyz over on Discogs.com

This fool messaged me a total of 18 times about a rare CD that i had up for sale. At first he kept asking me normal questions about the item, i nicely answer every single one of his questions but then it took a turn for the worst after he kept making weird offers, then asking for a $50 discount if he won it smh, then saying if it was okay to return it back. Right there is when i blocked him and stopped answering his questions.

Here's a screen shot that i took of every single message that i got from him (read messages in order from TOP TO RIGHT), you'll see the weirdo that he is. Don't fall for his scam, otherwise he will pull a return scam on you. Luckily i blocked him before he even had the chance to buy.
This idiot called me names and cursed me out the first time with his aaliyah2847. Now his back with his second eBay account 573coled and won the same CD that he wanted to rip and return for a full refund. Is not gonna happen so i already cancelled his order and blocked him for a second time in a row. Sellers beware.

573coled
[email protected]
Cole Dicken
715 Hendrix St
Poplar Bluff MO 63901-3119
United States

Props: layziemarv
Oct 27, 2016
Beware of this buyer thepaloaltoplug only has 2 feedback's. I'm not sure if this is a new scam going around but here's what happen.

Right off the bat this buyer sent me a message about a CD and tells me if the CD works smh, i told him yes, then made me an offer for it. I accepted his offer, he then pays for it right away, then he keeps spamming my inbox saying when will it be shipped and demanded that i ship it right away. As i was about to ship it he had an invalid mailing address.

rhrn
dndnf
fhfhf
CO 48484 United States

I was like WTF is that, so i checked his PayPal [email protected] mailing address and it was the same as well. I messaged him about it and he said his eBay account was hacked (so does that mean his PayPal account was also hacked to? lol i don't think so.) I then got eBay customer support message me and asking that i ship it to the following address

Ethan Kato
10811 SE 23rd St Bellevue
WA 98004-7308
United States

I brought it up to the buyers attention and told him if it was okay if i ship it to that address (keep in mind that he never gave me any proper mailing address to ship it to), i guess he was in shocked and he said yes, he then waiting a few hours and messages me back asking to cancel his order instead. To make things worst he open a return request even though i still hadn't shipped it yet. Told him to close that return request in order for me to refund him back, he did so and now i'm not able to cancel his order for his stupidity. eBay is now treating his order as a successful transaction. Had to issue a refund directly through PayPal instead. It cost me an eBay selling fee + PayPal fees. Anyway beware of him and hopefully you avoid this type of scam.

Props: layziemarv
Oct 27, 2016
darluc-74, emasla-31, brandobake-449, multi1982, stryke.force, the-catacombz-distro

Gave buyers 2-3 weeks to pay, none of them ever paid for their winnings. Sellers beware.

Feb 1, 2018

My bad on the late response but damn! I actually copped a Big Drawz CD from Kuang and a Young Droop CD from Game4usuckaz and had no problems. Got them about a month ago with no issues. I wonder wtf is good with them doin you like that.

Edit: Saw Kuang's account says "no longer a registered user." You weren't the only victim. Guess I got lucky.