BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2016
If you wanna throw all your money away into one seller auctions then i highly suggest that you don't bid on this guy's gmusic559 auctions. He shill bids on his own shit to boost up his prices and does it on shit CD's that aren't worth much and throws up to 50 bids. Then when he wins is own CD's, he sends second chance offers or the majority of the time he waits a few months to pass by and relist them again. Lat year he cancel a few CD's that i won because i won them for cheap and then relist them again just months after to get more $$. He sold under gfunk559 and was exposed and reported him for shill bidding. He either deleted that account or eBay removed em and he's now selling under the name gmusic559 and continues to bid on his own shit.

Attachments

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2018
If you wanna throw all your money away into one seller auctions then i highly suggest that you don't bid on this guy's gmusic559 auctions. He shill bids on his own shit to boost up his prices and does it on shit CD's that aren't worth much and throws up to 50 bids. Then when he wins is own CD's, he sends second chance offers or the majority of the time he waits a few months to pass by and relist them again. Lat year he cancel a few CD's that i won because i won them for cheap and then relist them again just months after to get more $$. He sold under gfunk559 and was exposed and reported him for shill bidding. He either deleted that account or eBay removed em and he's now selling under the name gmusic559 and continues to bid on his own shit.

I stopped buying from this fool a long time ago. Bought a 50USD worth CD for 1.99USD and he cancel my order and said the CD was stolen from him. After hearing that i said "the fuck with him" and never bought ever since... i see em relist a ton of the same CD's over and over and uses the same pictures so he definitely shill bidding.

Feb 23, 2018
I'm glad i found this forum, can't believe there's a ton of disloyal buyers on this thread who've I've blocked a number of times as well. Anyway, I've known this faggot ass whiteboi (Russ Robinson) for nearly four years while selling to him through eBay. Few months back this "pony tail" wearing faggot stole over two thousand dollars worth of promotional CD's that i sold to him through eBay, mostly all rare Rap / Hip-Hop / R&B promo CD singles. This muthafucker open 8 dispute cases on me for CD's that i sold to him for nearly five months. I mailed 7 packages to him from April of this year and all the way till July. He file 8 dispute claims saying that the CD's were "not as describe". PayPal then made em return all my CD's back and this asshole send me shit CD's that weren't even mine. He stole everything and then send me boxes of fake shit CD's. The faggot lives in North Hills California and hides behind Van Nuys USPS PO Box addresses. He has multiple eBay accounts and goes by this user names:

robinros-t01mzr
sonce277592
27sonce0
ginorabi58
og1haas
nyrob_us2015
shaschee-0
scheesha0

He also uses this mrblackwell78 which is a relatives eBay account from Arleta California after i had already blocked em.

He's also register buyer on discogs with tons of negative feedback: og1haas

There's many eBay sellers who've had problems with him, i've heard just about every single thing imaginable about this fucking piece of shit and his scamming ways. He never gives out eBay feedback to any sellers just so he can open dispute cases whenever he feels like it so he can win them afterwords because PayPal usually looks at the buyers eBay feedback history regarding dispute cases for items that have been purchased through eBay just to see it he's lying or not. He also overbids on auctions and then gets stuck with a huge bill mostly in the thousand dollar range which he then can't afford to pay and then refuses to pay afterwords or makes bullshit stories to avoid paying you. One story he always uses is when he makes shit up on how he has a family crises and needs to help his family out financially and then asks you to "pretty please, with sugar on top" cancel every single CD that he won and promises you that he will get you paid next month just to avoid unpaid eBay strikes. Then never pays you and you have no other choice but to block him, he then comes back with a another stealth eBay account with his home shipping address attached to it and acts as if he's a different buyer just so you won't recognized that is him. Also, if you're a local seller from California he will tried and meet you in person to get you paid in cash for CD's that he won through eBay which doesn't make any sense, he's simply either tying to pull a gank move.

Here's his mailing addresses

Russ Robinson
16200 Community Ct
north hills, CA 91343-6214
United States

nyrobi hernandez
16200 community court
North Hills, CA 91343
United States

Gene Robinson
P.O.BOX. 14205
Van Nuys, CA 91409-4205
United States

scheel shay
po box 14325
van nuys, CA 91409
United States

Ross Robinson
po box 14325
van nuys, CA 91409
United States

Recently he's been getting blocked by numerous eBay sellers and has resorted to changing his identity, PayPal addresses from [email protected] to [email protected] to avoid getting recognized, and uses this names Russ Robinson, nyrobi hernandez, Gene Robinson, scheel shay. His PO Box number was changed as well from 14205 to 14325

Faggot is very sneaky but stupid as fuck. Holla at me if anyone else has run into this bitch made faggot?
Oh yeah, one more thing, he gave feedback to one other seller for the first time ever but instead choose to give out negative feedback instead....peep: eBay Feedback Profile for sonce277592

Update: here's another one of his fake phony names with same shipping address and another shady email address [email protected]

ross robins
PO Box 14325
Van Nuys, CA 91409
United States

shaschee-0 scheesha0
I knew about this two only and didn't know he had that many accounts. Holyshit, i was also scammed by that Russ guy for like 89USD worth of CD's too. He did the same exact thing, open a case, said "NOT AS DESCRIBE" and return a box full of cheap CD's. I lost all my CD's and money because of this foo. Thanks for sharing that info, i'm adding all those ebay ids to my block bidders list.

Feb 23, 2018
I'm glad i found this forum, can't believe there's a ton of disloyal buyers on this thread who've I've blocked a number of times as well. Anyway, I've known this faggot ass whiteboi (Russ Robinson) for nearly four years while selling to him through eBay. Few months back this "pony tail" wearing faggot stole over two thousand dollars worth of promotional CD's that i sold to him through eBay, mostly all rare Rap / Hip-Hop / R&B promo CD singles. This muthafucker open 8 dispute cases on me for CD's that i sold to him for nearly five months. I mailed 7 packages to him from April of this year and all the way till July. He file 8 dispute claims saying that the CD's were "not as describe". PayPal then made em return all my CD's back and this asshole send me shit CD's that weren't even mine. He stole everything and then send me boxes of fake shit CD's. The faggot lives in North Hills California and hides behind Van Nuys USPS PO Box addresses. He has multiple eBay accounts and goes by this user names:

robinros-t01mzr
sonce277592
27sonce0
ginorabi58
og1haas
nyrob_us2015
shaschee-0
scheesha0

He also uses this mrblackwell78 which is a relatives eBay account from Arleta California after i had already blocked em.

He's also register buyer on discogs with tons of negative feedback: og1haas

There's many eBay sellers who've had problems with him, i've heard just about every single thing imaginable about this fucking piece of shit and his scamming ways. He never gives out eBay feedback to any sellers just so he can open dispute cases whenever he feels like it so he can win them afterwords because PayPal usually looks at the buyers eBay feedback history regarding dispute cases for items that have been purchased through eBay just to see it he's lying or not. He also overbids on auctions and then gets stuck with a huge bill mostly in the thousand dollar range which he then can't afford to pay and then refuses to pay afterwords or makes bullshit stories to avoid paying you. One story he always uses is when he makes shit up on how he has a family crises and needs to help his family out financially and then asks you to "pretty please, with sugar on top" cancel every single CD that he won and promises you that he will get you paid next month just to avoid unpaid eBay strikes. Then never pays you and you have no other choice but to block him, he then comes back with a another stealth eBay account with his home shipping address attached to it and acts as if he's a different buyer just so you won't recognized that is him. Also, if you're a local seller from California he will tried and meet you in person to get you paid in cash for CD's that he won through eBay which doesn't make any sense, he's simply either tying to pull a gank move.

Here's his mailing addresses

Russ Robinson
16200 Community Ct
north hills, CA 91343-6214
United States

nyrobi hernandez
16200 community court
North Hills, CA 91343
United States

Gene Robinson
P.O.BOX. 14205
Van Nuys, CA 91409-4205
United States

scheel shay
po box 14325
van nuys, CA 91409
United States

Ross Robinson
po box 14325
van nuys, CA 91409
United States

Recently he's been getting blocked by numerous eBay sellers and has resorted to changing his identity, PayPal addresses from [email protected] to [email protected] to avoid getting recognized, and uses this names Russ Robinson, nyrobi hernandez, Gene Robinson, scheel shay. His PO Box number was changed as well from 14205 to 14325

Faggot is very sneaky but stupid as fuck. Holla at me if anyone else has run into this bitch made faggot?
Oh yeah, one more thing, he gave feedback to one other seller for the first time ever but instead choose to give out negative feedback instead....peep: eBay Feedback Profile for sonce277592

Update: here's another one of his fake phony names with same shipping address and another shady email address [email protected]

ross robins
PO Box 14325
Van Nuys, CA 91409
United States

He also scammed me with this user ID 27sonce0
He used that same PayPal address to pay me and just changed his PO BOX address to his home address. Got jacked for $156USD of CD's, said "NOT AS DESCRIBE" and return a box full of crap CD's. I reported him to eBay and they couldn't do shit and PayPal gave no fucks. Lost my CD's and all my money cause of this lowlife piece of shit. I still don't understand why eBay let's em bid and buy and scam sellers again with this many ID names.

May 1, 2002
just made a purchase with his girlfriend's ebay user id: viagoluv15

SMOKEE ROBINSON The Mixtape Wiz Khalifa Nipsey Hussle Dom Kennedy NOLA G-FUNK | eBay

Went to my resolution center and emailed him to cancel the transaction. Instead of cancelling the transaction he paid for it. I just refunded his paypal payment. Lets see if he retaliates.

Kevin, if you're a member here you fucked up! Stop being a weirdo and move on. Don't buy from me anymore. I tried to be civil between us and but instead you acted like a female.

Kevin Ward ebay user id: customcollectionsog <~ previously 1ofakindcards
109 E 72nd St
Tacoma WA 98404-1061
United States

Kristin Smith ebay user id: viagoluv15
109 E 72nd St
Tacoma WA 98404-1061
United States
FYI for everyone, be cautious. just did another username change

seeds4students

Props: dat619
Oct 27, 2016
Avoid this buyer at all cost. Uses the fallowing 3 eBay accounts, trolls auctions and never pays. johalexande48, johalexande_80, 560xxl2012

Uses the fallowing mailing addresses.
His main shipping address is the Netherlands one, then after blocking his johalexande48 account he came back and created his johalexande_80 as a throwaway account just to troll my auction again on purpose and added a US address with it. The guy is an asshole, told him to stay away from my auctions and then said he didn't care what i did. Now he's gonna regret it.

560xxl2012 [email protected]
michel nastatos
Malvastraat 16b
ROTTERDAM
3051NJ
Netherlands

johalexande48 [email protected]
michel nastatos
Malvastraat 16b
ROTTERDAM
3051NJ
Netherlands

johalexande_80 [email protected]
John Alexander
914 Monroe St
Lynchburg VA 24504-3315
United States

Here's his Discogs account as well 560xxl2012

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2016
Exposing another fake scammer named Jason Kuang.
I hate people like this who have no life and love trolling auctions. Then comes back with another eBay account to bid again with one of his 7 eBay ID's. He's also a well known eBay seller that scams buyers and never ships his CD's to his buyers, he uses this 2 accounts to sell and scam buyers, pkuan0, jaymusic16. He will take your money if you buy from him. Take a look at his seller feedback history and you will see for yourself. If anyone else has any other eBay accounts besides this ones that i already shown please let me know so i can block em again?

This are all of his eBay ID's with emails

[email protected]
pohotfire9110
Jason Kuang
317 Haddon Rd Apt 2
Oakland CA 94606
United States

[email protected]
jakuan-0
Jay Kuang
317 Haddon Road Apt 2
Oakland CA 94606
United States

[email protected]
911lovemenow_3
Jason Kuang
317 Haddon Rd Apt 2
Oakland CA 94606-1477
United States

[email protected]
jaymusic16
Jason Kuang
317 Haddon Road Apt 2
Oakland, CA 94606
United States

pkuan0
Po Kuang
317 Haddon Rd Apt 2
Oakland, CA 94606
United States

anonymo-92
Jay Kuang
317 Haddon Rd apt 2
Oakland, CA 94606
United States

sleepinggood911-7
Jay Kuang
317 Haddon Rd Apt 2
Oakland, CA 94606
United States

pohotfire9110
jakuan-0
911lovemenow_3
jaymusic16
pkuan0
anonymo-92
sleepinggood911-7

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2016
Beware of this guy, open dispute case through eBay claiming that his CD arrived broken. Messaged him 3 times to add pictures and he keeps ignoring me. He's nothing but a deadbeat scammer who wants free CD's and his money back without providing any proof.

satrumentalzmusik_8
Valeska Fabres aka Cristian Araya
[email protected]

Shipping address
Cristian Araya
Gran Avenida Jose Miguel Carrera 6001 Departamento 124A
Santiago,Region Metropolitana
Chile

Oct 15, 2004
g-sta211 has bought from me twice without a single problem. That's definitely not Oursel Cedric aka Sophie Ody, he's a different person. Even though they both have the same last name (Cedric), is not him. g-sta211 has a different address while "Mr. Dick Sucka" Oursel Cedric has or lives in the fallowing France addresses.

sophie ody
og_lodi_dodi_from_the_hood
[email protected]
Shipping address
CEDRIC OURSEL
9 RUE CLAUDINE GUERIN
CHEZ MELLE ODY
76300 SOTTEVILLE LES ROUEN
France

Buyer
sophie ody
[email protected]
Shipping address
Oursel Cedric
10 allée de la sabliere
appt. D31
76100 Rouen HAUTE-NORMANDIE
France

Buyer
Oursel Cédric
[email protected]
Shipping address
Oursel Cedric
10 allée de la sabliere
appt. D31
76100 Rouen HAUTE-NORMANDIE
France
I haven’t been on here in a while. Thought I’d check in. Take a look around. And this guy just bought a cd off me. Let’s see how it turns out.
His new Ebay name is.

Hoodlums_records

Oursel Cedric
60 rue de Seine
appt. 9
Rouen, Haute-Normandie 76100
France

Oct 27, 2016
I haven&#8217;t been on here in a while. Thought I&#8217;d check in. Take a look around. And this guy just bought a cd off me. Let&#8217;s see how it turns out.
His new Ebay name is.

Hoodlums_records

Oursel Cedric
60 rue de Seine
appt. 9
Rouen, Haute-Normandie 76100
France
Thanks for the heads up...all he did was change his name from og_red_alert to Hoodlums_records. He did the exact same thing for his Discogs account, check: Discogs Hoodlums_records ONLY A TRUE SCAMMER DOES THAT SO HE WON'T GET RECOGNIZED. I wouldn't even take the risk of shipping to em, just look at all the people that he has scammed on here.

Attachments

Oct 15, 2004
Thanks for the heads up...all he did was change his name from og_red_alert to Hoodlums_records. He did the exact same thing for his Discogs account, check: Discogs Hoodlums_records ONLY A TRUE SCAMMER DOES THAT SO HE WON'T GET RECOGNIZED. I wouldn't even take the risk of shipping to em, just look at all the people that he has scammed on here.
I shipped a couple days before I seen all this.

Oct 27, 2016
Here's another eBay troll. I've dealt with this buyer since the beginning and he never pays. Now he comes back again with another eBay account and doesn't pay again. This asshole is a well know scammer too, opens claims through PayPal and never wants to pay. He also used to sell a bunch of Death Row & 2Pac bootleg CD's on eBay. This are his two current eBay accounts (maitland4705-5 & yg20143 ) that he's currently using atm, the rest are "no longer a registered user".

maitland4705-5
tupacinheaven2012
metrotown2012
maitland2013
sinah526
yg20143

maitland4705-5 [email protected]
sina yang
4705 maitland street
burnaby BC v5h1n1
Canada

tupacinheaven2012 [email protected]
Jin hong
4705 Maitland st
burnaby BC v5h1n1
Canada

metrotown2012 [email protected]
Sinah Yang
4705 maitland st
burnaby BC v5h1n1
Canada
Phone number
778 713 1819

maitland2013 [email protected]
James Hong
4705 Maitland st
Burnaby BC v5h1n1
Canada

sinah526 [email protected]
Sin Hong
4705 maitland st
Burnaby BC V5h1n1
Canada
Phone number
604 451 1819

yg20143
Kyung hong
4705 maitland street
Burnaby BC V5h1n1
Canada

This are his Discogs accounts with negative feedback's on them.
Tupacinheaven2012
sinah526

Last edited:
Props: layziemarv
Oct 27, 2016
Avoid this scammer from Canada at all cost, don't ever ship to him, stole a $100+ CD from me.
He works for this Canadian radio station called 91.3 FM CJTR and host a show called UrbanRhapsody and DJ's under the name of RobMcDon
Source

and proof

Discogs ID name: RobMcDon
Also uses this eBay ID name: ewc_2007

His emails
[email protected]
[email protected]

Mailing address
Robert McDonald
834 Samuels Cresent
Regina, Saskatchewan, Sask., S4X 2L5 Canada
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Insomniac Funk
Somfunk Shaun Jon Regina, Canada

Has numerous social media accounts, goes by @insomniacfunk and somfunk and uses them on hip-hop forum sites like undergroundhiphop.com

https://www.mixcloud.com/Insomniac_Funk_Entainment/
https://www.facebook.com/insomniacfunk/
https://twitter.com/insomniacfunk?lang=en
https://twitter.com/somfunk
https://soundcloud.com/somfunk
https://www.reverbnation.com/musician/254964

^^^
HERE'S THE FACE OF MR. FUCKFACE HIMSELF
NO TALENT, NINTENDO BEATS HAVING ASS, CAN'T EVEN PROPERLY MIX OR PRODUCED JACK SHIT. DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB.

Last edited:
Props: layziemarv