BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2014
He a bitch-made. His mom should've swallowed him.
I made a phone call to eBay and reported him for having multiple eBay accounts that he has scammed sellers with and they didn't care. eBay simply decided to have em return my CD back. I'm still waiting to see what he returns back though. :angry:

eBay can go suck a dick too for letting scammers bid and buy again with multiple ID names.
yea ebay is all europeans when you call they don't truly care, that cedric is very smart along with all other european G FUNK JUNKIES, they bought every last item on ebay in the late 90's and early 2000's and hit up millions of artists on myspace back in the days and now facebook, without internet they wouldn't have shit. that's why i am keeping all my 1 of a kind rare items FUCK THEM, bury me with my hardcore G SHIT. now you have the french making g funk music haha, no one wants to hear that played out shit, it's all dead let it die, they are just imitating USA and are 20 fucking years behind us with their Raiders wearing ass shit and their OE 800, no one does that shit in USA, they would get killed in USA. i have no luv for them punks, keep USA music in USA. the euros that collect 80's hip hop are cool dudes and have the 80's morals but the ones who are into gangsta rap are BUSTAS. G FUNK GOT THEY HEAD TWISTEDand they own momma don't love em for it. they would kill they momma for a cd or tape hahahahaa.. NO ONE IN USA CARES ABOUT ALL THAT OLD RAP..it's old ways and times..they just don't get it in european places because they ain't gangsta and only have the world wide web to get their info on what is going on in USA lololololololololoolololo

these euros shit is gettin played out so let em have their little fun haha they will all crumble sooner or later

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2016
Amen mah brotha, i couldn't have said it any better. This guys are trying to relive the 90's in the late 2000's like it was their era. They're making money off selling US merchandise for more than what they are actually worth in the US. I always cop my rare CD's for under $10 and this fools selling them for more money. Plus their french rappers are simply imitating american rappers and paying them to do features just to get street cred and we in the US don't even give a single flying fuck about their shitty releases. They need to step off our lane and be original, stick to the euro/house techno music that you're known for. Plus i hate how gangsta they're trying to look in pictures n shit, i'm Cali raised and nobody even dresses like that anymore... and don't get me started with the whole lowrider car import shit SMH

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2016
Amen mah brotha, i couldn't have said it any better. This guys are trying to relive the 90's in the late 2000's like it was their era. They're making money off selling US merchandise for more than what they are actually worth in the US. I always cop my rare CD's for under $10 and this fools selling them for more money. Plus their french rappers are simply imitating american rappers and paying them to do features just to get street cred and we in the US don't even give a single flying fuck about their shitty releases. They need to step off our lane and be original, stick to the euro/house techno music that you're known for. Plus i hate how gangsta they're trying to look in pictures n shit, i'm Cali raised and nobody even dresses like that anymore... and don't get me started with the whole lowrider car import shit SMH
This picture pretty much explains everything i said up above. LMFAO
I know a handful of good European people who love g-funk and they don't dress like this sucka bitch.
Compton Hat: CHECK
Khakis: CHECK
Cortez's: CHECK
Flannel Jacket: CHECK
Rapper Shirt: CHECK
Pussy Wannabee Stuck In The 90's: CHECK

Attachments

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2016
eBay sellers BEWARE of this scamming fucking piece of shit idiot named str8hoodlums. Also known as bitch ass Oursel Cedric.

He open a dispute case for the following reason:
Doesn't match description or photos
Comments: Cd is Like new , not brand new condition and music style of this cd is not r n b hip hop or soul,just only reggae music ! wrong description by the seller...

My CD was listed as "D'love Push Up : 1998 Rare Indie R&B Soul CD Single BRAND NEW Hip-Hop Reggae Mix"
He won the CD during auction and it's brand new factory sealed. He didn't want to pay during my 5 day deadline so i had to open an unpaid case on the 5th day, he then paid for the CD a day later. Then opens an eBay dispute case on me saying that the CD wasn't new. As you can see from my pictures that i attached, you can clearly see that it's brand new sealed. My CD was also listed as R&B, Hip-Hop & Reggae. He then claims that it's not R&B and that it's Reggae even though the CD track list shows what types of songs are in this CD. He simply open it, ripped it, and now wants to return it back.

As far as i'm concerned this muthafucker is getting reported to eBay. If anyone else has any good advice please be sure to hit me up, i just can't let this asshole slip by again and continue to do this to innocent sellers like us.

Here's his full details and his latest eBay account.
eBay User ID: str8hoodlums
Buyer Email: [email protected]

Shipping address

Oursel Cedric
10 allée de la sabliere
appt. D31
Rouen Haute-Normandie 76100
France
Update:
I got his return in the mail today and here's what he sent me. He open it, scratch the CD, put sharpie marks on the sleeve and the mu'fucking cunt wrote what i believe "Fuck You Birch" on the disc LOL

Attachments

Aug 1, 2014
. Plus their french rappers are simply imitating american rappers and paying them to do features just to get street cred and we in the US don't even give a single flying fuck about their shitty releases. They need to step off our lane and be original, stick to the euro/house techno music that you're known for.
YESSIRRRRRRR!!!!!!! i forgot that part, :point-right:''simply imitating american rappers and paying them to do features just to get street cred'':point-left: :point-right:''and we in the US don't even give a single flying fuck about their shitty releases'' :point-left:

Aug 1, 2014
This picture pretty much explains everything i said up above. LMFAO
I know a handful of good European people who love g-funk and they don't dress like this sucka bitch.
Compton Hat: CHECK
Khakis: CHECK
Cortez's: CHECK
Flannel Jacket: CHECK
Rapper Shirt: CHECK
Pussy Wannabee Stuck In The 90's: CHECK
he would get killed in USA, robbed and left for dead, that look is pure fake ''he a poster boy''

broken english mother fuckers haha, it's funny that they learn their english from G-FUNK MEGA RARE OOP. bet their mommas are proud

this shit isn't nothing to glamorize but they want to be in USA and live it when you gotta be raised in it,, this ain't no bandwagon shit, no free passes, they can get away with it in euro countries in their rich neighborhoods haha

Wigger|Online Source For Wiggers, Wiggaz, White Rappers, And Gangstas.

Urban Dictionary: Posterboy

12 Words Black People Invented, And White People Killed | HuffPost

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2014
Update:
I got his return in the mail today and here's what he sent me. He open it, scratch the CD, put sharpie marks on the sleeve and the mu'fucking cunt wrote what i believe "Fuck You Birch" on the disc LOL
WOW! that's crossing the line for sure, they need shut down and the war is on. Keep all your sales in USA 916 and i'm putting the word out across the whole internet, it may take some time but FUCK THEM ROYALLY. show ebay that picture and let them know that USA sellers are getting fed up and wanting to quit selling across seas, there is already tons of sellers on ebay that quit sending across seas. so it's all just a matter of time. i'm going to make a few blogspots in the future and maybe start a website. you down? we will come down on ebay hard where we will make them recognize. at first it will slow down but then in the future it will stop . everything rare you see from USA sellers send them messages and let them know.

I HAVE NOTHING BUT FREE TIME HERE SO I'M GAME

WWW.EBAYSCAMMERS.COM and many others will be made

once the site is made send the link to the USA sellers with all info needed and save pics you have

Oct 27, 2016
WOW! that's crossing the line for sure, they need shut down and the war is on. Keep all your sales in USA 916 and i'm putting the word out across the whole internet, it may take some time but FUCK THEM ROYALLY. show ebay that picture and let them know that USA sellers are getting fed up and wanting to quit selling across seas, there is already tons of sellers on ebay that quit sending across seas. so it's all just a matter of time. i'm going to make a few blogspots in the future and maybe start a website. you down? we will come down on ebay hard where we will make them recognize. at first it will slow down but then in the future it will stop . everything rare you see from USA sellers send them messages and let them know.

I HAVE NOTHING BUT FREE TIME HERE SO I'M GAME

WWW.EBAYSCAMMERS.COM and many others will be made

once the site is made send the link to the USA sellers with all info needed and save pics you have

LOL i'm laughing all the way to the bank with this one, THIS FOOL LOST THE CASE hahaha

I made 3 phones calls to ebay, explaining what he did, eBay told me to message him and to attach those photos with the message just so that they can verify what he had return back. They saw that my CD arrived in a different condition and they closed the case in my favor. They said they were going to investigate him, plus i reported the other 3 eBay accounts that he had. Now he's in big trouble.

What a dumbass, he paid for return shipping out of his own pocket just to get a measly $9.99 back for a CD that i paid $1 dollar for lol
It was well worth it for me, i just can't let this fool continue to scam innocent sellers. I hope he gets banned for good...

That's pure genius. Making your own site exposing this idiots doesn't sound like a bad idea. This might be a first, we definitely have to protect our self's from this deadbeat/scammers.

Attachments

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2014
LOL i'm laughing all the way to the bank with this one, THIS FOOL LOST THE CASE hahaha

I made 3 phones calls to ebay, explaining what he did, eBay told me to message him and to attach those photos with the message just so that they can verify what he had return back. They saw that my CD arrived in a different condition and they closed the case in my favor. They said they were going to investigate him, plus i reported the other 3 eBay accounts that he had. Now he's in big trouble.

What a dumbass, he paid for return shipping out of his own pocket just to get a measly $9.99 back for a CD that i paid $1 dollar for lol
It was well worth it for me, i just can't let this fool continue to scam innocent sellers. I hope he gets banned for good...

That's pure genius. Making your own site exposing this idiots doesn't sound like a bad idea. This might be a first, we definitely have to protect our self's from this deadbeat/scammers.
Good news fam on winning that case,and yes a site would be smart and could actually go a long way with all this stuff going on. I have tons of stuff I would sell but I'm not getting scammed. I got some rare ass shit too. But yea bro we can't stop them all but we will throw a monkey wrench in their game.Their scamming is played the fuck out. All sellers need to know and to know other USA sellers have their backs. We fed up

Aug 1, 2014
kayano???? with -1 feedback from japan???hes now bidding on my stuff too , cognanc already banned him n gave him a negative cuz he didnt come thru his payment
STFU Gaybel you have like 15 or more eBay accounts as we speak and even have a few USA gay buddies you suck off to receive the shit you rip off you dumb german. You have a good life you blonde haired blue eyed Pussy quit acting like you are about that Gangsta life just because you think you know the rareness of some USA shit .Go suck off a German shemale and get off this information highway boy

Last edited:
May 1, 2002
Block ebay member in_praise_of_dreams. Opens a claim that he received the BERNER 20 Lights sealed CD damaged (jewel case cracked due to mishanding of UPSPS delivery). I offered a partial refund of a $1 to buy a new one. He did not accept, therefore I accepted to issue a full refunded as long as its mailed back to me. I even accepted the fact I pay the return shipping charge too. Time expired in the amount of time to return back the CD. A couple days later after Ebay closed the return claim from the buyer, he leaves a negative feedback with the message "received item damaged and not what described as listed." What frustrated me is he had all that time to return back the item and get a full refund and move on. Instead, gets lazy and never did anything about it. Good thing is I was able to reverse the negative feedback with Ebay because it was against Ebay seller's protection/return policy.

May 1, 2002
Block Ebay member : young_gangsta_girl (Natice Ody) FRANCE

He purchased the KOS K-OTIC Press Advance Promo CD from me last month. Claims the CD does not play on any of his CD players. Even though I know it plays perfectly well I want to make sure at the end, everyone who buys from me are 100% satisfied. I accepted the return via Ebay's return policy program. I even paid for the return shipping label and acknowledged to issue a full refund once the original item is received. Ebay's return policy for the buyer is to ship with tracking. I received the package but inside was a empty jewel case. Its very pitiful and immoral from this buyer. The total transaction was $30 plus whatever import fees was accrued. This person has bought from me before and was his very first seller to buy from ever since he had his account 2013. I know he had other Ebay accounts before years ago but I know this is his current one. I told him we're too old for this and why he did that. He said I was a liar and issue him a refund. I called Ebay to appeal but the rep said that they can't do anything because he provided tracking. I uploaded a picture of the empty jewel case and package. What's very sly is after I uploaded the picture, he counter uploaded a picture with the CD and package next to each other. Ebay favored the buyer and therefore I'm stuck with zilch and he gets his money back. Its scandalous and a pity peeps like this are making idiotic decisions.

This dunce has burned this bridge

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2016

He purchased the KOS K-OTIC Press Advance Promo CD from me last month. Claims the CD does not play on any of his CD players. Even though I know it plays perfectly well I want to make sure at the end, everyone who buys from me are 100% satisfied. I accepted the return via Ebay's return policy program. I even paid for the return shipping label and acknowledged to issue a full refund once the original item is received. Ebay's return policy for the buyer is to ship with tracking. I received the package but inside was a empty jewel case. Its very pitiful and immoral from this buyer. The total transaction was $30 plus whatever import fees was accrued. This person has bought from me before and was his very first seller to buy from ever since he had his account 2013. I know he had other Ebay accounts before years ago but I know this is his current one. I told him we're too old for this and why he did that. He said I was a liar and issue him a refund. I called Ebay to appeal but the rep said that they can't do anything because he provided tracking. I uploaded a picture of the empty jewel case and package. What's very sly is after I uploaded the picture, he counter uploaded a picture with the CD and package next to each other. Ebay favored the buyer and therefore I'm stuck with zilch and he gets his money back. Its scandalous and a pity peeps like this are making idiotic decisions.

Bro, from the looks of that last name, it looks like you got scammed by piece of shit Cédric Oursel from France who also used and uses this eBay ID names og_lodi_dodi_from_the_hood, og-c, str8hoodlums and now young_gangsta_girl

Check my previous encounter that i had with him, i posted it not too long ago and exposed all of his personal information in regards to all of his other eBay accounts that he's used to scam sellers.

MR. FUCKBOI himself aka Cédric Oursel

It's a damn shame that eBay continues to let this asshole bid and buy again and hides behind fake phony names just to confused the shit out of innocent sellers. I highly suggest that you call eBay one last time and tell em why they are letting him bid and buy under different names. eBay has the shittiest way of investigating buyers.

Thanks for the heads up on that new (young_gangsta_girl) user name, i'm most definitely putting that one on my block list.

I check my emails regarding old purchases that he has made on me for over the years and found out that he also uses sophie ody as his main shipping name.

Buyer
sophie ody
og_lodi_dodi_from_the_hood
[email protected]
Shipping address
CEDRIC OURSEL
9 RUE CLAUDINE GUERIN
CHEZ MELLE ODY
76300 SOTTEVILLE LES ROUEN
France

Buyer
sophie ody
[email protected]
Shipping address
Oursel Cedric
10 allée de la sabliere
appt. D31
76100 Rouen HAUTE-NORMANDIE
France

Buyer
Oursel Cédric
[email protected]
Shipping address
Oursel Cedric
10 allée de la sabliere
appt. D31
76100 Rouen HAUTE-NORMANDIE
France

[email protected]

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2016

This is the eBay account that he tried to scam me with a few weeks ago.
eBay User ID: str8hoodlums
Buyer Email: [email protected]

Shipping address

Oursel Cedric
10 allée de la sabliere
appt. D31
Rouen Haute-Normandie 76100
France