BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I counter claim each case in which he sent me empty jewel cases with crap retails CD's inside of them but unfortunately PayPal being the assholes that they are, simply don't give a single fuck about us sellers and only took a day to review my counter claims and sided with him instead. I lost over 25 hundred dollars worth of CD's. I gave them pictures of each package that he sent me with all the fake bullshit CD's that he replaced, gave them proof of where i purchased each one of my Cd's, and they did not care.

He's a deadbeat buyer who can't afford to pay, then switches eBay accounts and tries to re-buy from those sellers again or will try to do transactions outside of eBay and then scams you by simply claiming that he never received anything.

He's well know on eBay and just about every single seller knows that he's a scam artist. He's been blocked by some of the top eBay music sellers, everyone has caught on to him and his shady ways. I know of 7 sellers on eBay who have blocked him.
Get his information and file a small claims court case against him or confront him in person and "negotiate" your settlement. If he has PO Boxes and is in CA he ain't that hard to find. Skip trace.

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Its a shame because eBay used to be a good site, that more or less had some protections for buyer and seller alike. At this point, Paypal disputes are extremely hit and miss. Sometimes they over protect the buyer, especially if it is "item not as described". And if there is an agreement to return product for refund, they simply need to show tracking. Doesnt matter if they sent a box packed with paper.

Now I'll only use discogs or FB groups. It is easier to control who you are dealing with.

I cosign alot of shit said about the Euros and other foreignors. Their actions artificially inflate the market. Its crazy that any modestly rare cd or tape is 50$+ now, even if it is just an ok album. I also dont like regional music leaving the states. That is why I like the FB groups. I can exclusively choose to ignore international members. (Although there are a few good international people I will deal with, seems like they are usually Canadian).

Bottom line; fuck scammers and fuck people listing albums as "mega rare htf super gfunk oop OG press impossible to find classic", just putting Young Dre-D Troubled Mind will suffice

May 1, 2002
Block 1ofakindcards. Sold him The Jacka 5-Disc Set not to long ago. Prior to shipping I already notified him that one of the black spine piece that holds one of the disc together was broken. All the discs and artwork were mint. I told him he can purchase a (1) brand new quintuble CD jewel case that he can buy off Ebay for $5. He was cool with that and so therefore I partially refunded the cost back to his PayPal. I mailed it in one of those USPS Priority Mail VHS corrugated box mailer to insure best protection during delivery. I even hooked him up for free (2) Philthy Rich sealed CDs as a bonus (irrevelant to the matter but that's how I do business). When he received The Jacka set that's when he starts getting anal and acting like a female. He emailed stating that the jewel case was all f*cked up and as a collector that doesn't satisfy him. We all know no matter how secure we pack packages the USPS will mess up somehow. I told him to just open a return via Ebay buyer protection program so that he can just mail it back for a full refund. What doesn't make sense was he wanted me to refund him back half of the total transaction and keep the item. After going back in forth trying to reach a solution he didn't get what he wanted. After a week of no response from him he leaves a negative feedback as a retaliation. The feedback was for "CD arrived broken..still waiting on the rest of my purchase/terrible shipping." The rest of the purchase was for the (2) Philthy Rich CDs which I mailed seperately. USPS delivery tracking shows the 2nd package arrived a couple days later. Prior to this predicament he bought several items from me with no issues until now. I remember dealing with this same person years ago under my old layziemarv ebay account. He was on the blocked bidder list years ago because he was pulling the same b/s to others. He had a different ebay username if I can recall. When he started buying from me not too long ago, I recognize his mailing info. It bummed me what he did years ago, but thinking that we're older now that we leave that in the past. But nope, until now he still pulled the same b/s. He's added to my blocked bidder list, and I just want everyone to be cautious if you're dealing with him.
just changed his username to customcollectionsog

he just changed it not too long ago after posting this on the siccness

May 1, 2002
just changed his username to customcollectionsog

he just changed it not too long ago after posting this on the siccness
just made a purchase with his girlfriend's ebay user id: viagoluv15

SMOKEE ROBINSON The Mixtape Wiz Khalifa Nipsey Hussle Dom Kennedy NOLA G-FUNK | eBay

Went to my resolution center and emailed him to cancel the transaction. Instead of cancelling the transaction he paid for it. I just refunded his paypal payment. Lets see if he retaliates.

Kevin, if you're a member here you fucked up! Stop being a weirdo and move on. Don't buy from me anymore. I tried to be civil between us and but instead you acted like a female.

Kevin Ward ebay user id: customcollectionsog <~ previously 1ofakindcards
109 E 72nd St
Tacoma WA 98404-1061
United States

Kristin Smith ebay user id: viagoluv15
109 E 72nd St
Tacoma WA 98404-1061
United States

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2014
I counter claim each case in which he sent me empty jewel cases with crap retails CD's inside of them but unfortunately PayPal being the assholes that they are, simply don't give a single fuck about us sellers and only took a day to review my counter claims and sided with him instead. I lost over 25 hundred dollars worth of CD's. I gave them pictures of each package that he sent me with all the fake bullshit CD's that he replaced, gave them proof of where i purchased each one of my Cd's, and they did not care.

He's a deadbeat buyer who can't afford to pay, then switches eBay accounts and tries to re-buy from those sellers again or will try to do transactions outside of eBay and then scams you by simply claiming that he never received anything.

He's well know on eBay and just about every single seller knows that he's a scam artist. He's been blocked by some of the top eBay music sellers, everyone has caught on to him and his shady ways. I know of 7 sellers on eBay who have blocked him.
If he ripped you off over $500, that's a felony and you can severely prosecute him for that. I'd get a lawyer on that one

Oct 27, 2016
Get his information and file a small claims court case against him or confront him in person and "negotiate" your settlement. If he has PO Boxes and is in CA he ain't that hard to find. Skip trace.
I thought about doing that but i was like, i didn't even paid that much for my CD's plus i knew it was going to be a huge hassle to deal with. I believed he stole over $300+ of what i had originally paid for them and he bought them for thousands of dollars more. I did win one of those cases that was for $1,500+ and a few others so i basically did get my moneys worth. At the end of the day he got half his money back.

Oct 27, 2016
If he ripped you off over $500, that's a felony and you can severely prosecute him for that. I'd get a lawyer on that one
Yeah, i looked into it and was trying to open a police report for stolen Goods plus i even messaged him and told him that he was going to see me in court real soon just to see if he cared but he didn't give a fuck nor did he ever replied back to me. I then spend almost an entire month fighting 8 dispute cases throughout PayPal which drain me the fuck out. At the end of the day i won the last 5 dispute cases. He got half of his money back while i was still able to make quite a bit of profit on everything that he stole which is why i did not want to take a step further by suing his bitch ass in court plus i didn't want to deal with the same BS as i did with PayPal.

Oct 27, 2016
His latest two eBay accounts (shaschee-0, scheesha0) have been getting blocked as well by numerous sellers on eBay for refusing to pay. He does this all the time on eBay and continues to switch eBay ID names in order to buy the same items again that he wasn't able to pay in the first place. I've been getting second chance offers as a result of this none payments from him and sellers have given me his information and i told them that this is the same guy who scammed me and stole from other sellers. Just last month he got blocked by twice by two big top eBay sellers for the same exact reasons.

Oct 27, 2016
Its a shame because eBay used to be a good site, that more or less had some protections for buyer and seller alike. At this point, Paypal disputes are extremely hit and miss. Sometimes they over protect the buyer, especially if it is "item not as described". And if there is an agreement to return product for refund, they simply need to show tracking. Doesnt matter if they sent a box packed with paper.
I learn the hard way, PayPal won't protect you from dispute cases that are for "Item Not As Describe". They will always believe the buyer no matter what, in my cases the buyer stated that "none of the CD's were the ones that he had order and it was if i had sent him the wrong package" which was a complete and total lie. I then gave PayPal pictures of each CD, plus proof that i did own this CD's, i also rip and scan my CD's the day before i ship them out and also gave them printer scans of each CD and CD rips as proof but they didn't care. They simply made him return my packages back and replaced everything with empty jewel cases full of garbage CD's as replacements. Is a complete waste of time sharing all this evidence as proof with PayPal and their one and only solution is to always have the buyer sent you your items back (even though they can easily sent you an empty box) and wallah, they get to keep all your items and they get a complete refund in return just like that.

Apr 22, 2014
I learn the hard way, PayPal won't protect you from dispute cases that are for "Item Not As Describe". They will always believe the buyer no matter what, in my cases the buyer stated that "none of the CD's were the ones that he had order and it was if i had sent him the wrong package" which was a complete and total lie. I then gave PayPal pictures of each CD, plus proof that i did own this CD's, i also rip and scan my CD's the day before i ship them out and also gave them printer scans of each CD and CD rips as proof but they didn't care. They simply made him return my packages back and replaced everything with empty jewel cases full of garbage CD's as replacements. Is a complete waste of time sharing all this evidence as proof with PayPal and their one and only solution is to always have the buyer sent you your items back (even though they can easily sent you an empty box) and wallah, they get to keep all your items and they get a complete refund in return just like that.
Still, file a claim w/ USPS when that happens. They investigate things pretty thoroughly and will likely hit him with a mail fraud charge.

Oct 27, 2016
Still, file a claim w/ USPS when that happens. They investigate things pretty thoroughly and will likely hit him with a mail fraud charge.
That's exactly what i did with one of his packages. One of those dispute cases that he open against me he claimed that he never received a package, even though i did have the USPS tracking number with signature confirmation attached to it and it was delivered via Priority Mail. I then file a lost package claim with the USPS for that one package and USPS confirmed that it was indeed delivered. I then found out months later that he changed his PO Box number plus his register named, i'm not sure if USPS caught on to him or what but it sure seems like it worked. He probably did get in trouble with USPS after filling lost package claims and for "supposedly" receiving wrong items. He's also putting USPS at risk for fraud.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2014
So how do these people get good feedback levels before pulling fast ones? That's what I'm having trouble understanding.

Jacob Bickel used to be a good seller by several people's accounts, and now he's the opposite. That shayschelle guy has 100% positive on ebay currently, but several people have mentioned him as a scammer.

Where is the hole in the system, and how do we close it back up?

Oct 27, 2016
So how do these people get good feedback levels before pulling fast ones? That's what I'm having trouble understanding.

Jacob Bickel used to be a good seller by several people's accounts, and now he's the opposite. That shayschelle guy has 100% positive on ebay currently, but several people have mentioned him as a scammer.

Where is the hole in the system, and how do we close it back up?
That guy pulls scams when he only spends hundreds of dollars at one time or when buying rare CD's. He probably bought a couple of bucks worth of CD's from you which is why he don't want to cause any trouble for low priced items. eBay also doesn't allow sellers to give negative feedbacks to buyers which is why he has 100% positive feedback. This two shaschee-0, scheesha0 eBay accounts are his newest eBay account and are only a few months old. If you scroll through his feedback on any of his older eBay accounts like robinros-t01mzr, sonce277592, sonce277592, og1haas you will see that sellers have given him possitive feedback but has been exposed by numerous sellers leaving feedback messages on how they've got scammed by hundreds and thousands of dollars worth of CD's by him. Don't be fooled by the percentage of positive feedback, just read the feedback comments.

What name and address did that guy used to buy from you and did he ever get you paid with either of this two paypal accounts? [email protected] [email protected]

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2014
That guy pulls scams when he only spends hundreds of dollars at one time or when buying rare CD's. He probably bought a couple of bucks worth of CD's from you which is why he don't want to cause any trouble for low priced items. eBay also doesn't allow sellers to give negative feedbacks to buyers which is why he has 100% positive feedback. This two shaschee-0, scheesha0 eBay accounts are his newest eBay account and are only a few months old. If you scroll through his feedback on any of his older eBay accounts like robinros-t01mzr, sonce277592, sonce277592, og1haas you will see that sellers have given him possitive feedback but has been exposed by numerous sellers leaving feedback messages on how they've got scammed by hundreds and thousands of dollars worth of CD's by him. Don't be fooled by the percentage of positive feedback, just read the feedback comments.

What name and address did that guy used to buy from you and did he ever get you paid with either of this two paypal accounts? [email protected] [email protected]
I was paid within 24 hours of auction's end, and I shipped via priority mail ($50 insurance comes with it), and filmed me verifying the contents (including disc condition), packaging/sealing, and handing to USPS employee so that there's no disputing the fact that I sent the items (all my auctions are as-is/no returns anyway).

He has not left me feedback or corresponded yet; I'll post an update in here whatever happens. From what you've said, I'm guessing this transaction will be fine since it was less than a $50 purchase anyway.... my auctions never do well lol

May 1, 2002
just made a purchase with his girlfriend's ebay user id: viagoluv15

SMOKEE ROBINSON The Mixtape Wiz Khalifa Nipsey Hussle Dom Kennedy NOLA G-FUNK | eBay

Went to my resolution center and emailed him to cancel the transaction. Instead of cancelling the transaction he paid for it. I just refunded his paypal payment. Lets see if he retaliates.

Kevin, if you're a member here you fucked up! Stop being a weirdo and move on. Don't buy from me anymore. I tried to be civil between us and but instead you acted like a female.

Kevin Ward ebay user id: customcollectionsog <~ previously 1ofakindcards
109 E 72nd St
Tacoma WA 98404-1061
United States

Kristin Smith ebay user id: viagoluv15
109 E 72nd St
Tacoma WA 98404-1061
United States
Seller canceled order without explanation!!?? Still waiting on refund!! Buyer: viagoluv15 ( 3 ) During past month
Reply by 5tar_deals_exchange (Feb-16-17 02:52):
Deceitful liar! Prev.blocked w/different ebay id! Immediately refunded! BEWARE!
SMOKEE ROBINSON The Mixtape Wiz Khalifa Nipsey Hussle Dom Kennedy NOLA G-FUNK (#252752337599) US $22.50 View Item
Report this buyer

Just contacted ebay for feedback extortion. After all these years I thought this individual would grow up and move on, but nope. *sigh

I would highly suggest to add this person to your blocked bidder list so that way you don't have to go thru with this unnecessary dilemma.

Oct 27, 2016
I'm glad i found this forum, can't believe there's a ton of disloyal buyers on this thread who've I've blocked a number of times as well. Anyway, I've known this faggot ass whiteboi (Russ Robinson) for nearly four years while selling to him through eBay. Few months back this "pony tail" wearing faggot stole over two thousand dollars worth of promotional CD's that i sold to him through eBay, mostly all rare Rap / Hip-Hop / R&B promo CD singles. This muthafucker open 8 dispute cases on me for CD's that i sold to him for nearly five months. I mailed 7 packages to him from April of this year and all the way till July. He file 8 dispute claims saying that the CD's were "not as describe". PayPal then made em return all my CD's back and this asshole send me shit CD's that weren't even mine. He stole everything and then send me boxes of fake shit CD's. The faggot lives in North Hills California and hides behind Van Nuys USPS PO Box addresses. He has multiple eBay accounts and goes by this user names robinros-t01mzr, sonce277592, ginorabi58, og1haas, nyrob_us2015, shaschee-0, scheesha0

He also uses this mrblackwell78 which is a relatives eBay account from Arleta California after i had already blocked em.

He's also register buyer on discogs with tons of negative feedback: og1haas

There's many eBay sellers who've had problems with him, i've heard just about every single thing imaginable about this fucking piece of shit and his scamming ways. He never gives out eBay feedback to any sellers just so he can open dispute cases whenever he feels like it so he can win them afterwords because PayPal usually looks at the buyers eBay feedback history regarding dispute cases for items that have been purchased through eBay just to see it he's lying or not. He also overbids on auctions and then gets stuck with a huge bill mostly in the thousand dollar range which he then can't afford to pay and then refuses to pay afterwords or makes bullshit stories to avoid paying you. One story he always uses is when he makes shit up on how he has a family crises and needs to help his family out financially and then asks you to "pretty please, with sugar on top" cancel every single CD that he won and promises you that he will get you paid next month just to avoid unpaid eBay strikes. Then never pays you and you have no other choice but to block him, he then comes back with a another stealth eBay account with his home shipping address attached to it and acts as if he's a different buyer just so you won't recognized that is him. Also, if you're a local seller from California he will tried and meet you in person to get you paid in cash for CD's that he won through eBay which doesn't make any sense, he's simply either tying to pull a gank move.

Here's his mailing addresses

Russ Robinson
16200 Community Ct
north hills, CA 91343-6214
United States

nyrobi hernandez
16200 community court
North Hills, CA 91343
United States

Gene Robinson
P.O.BOX. 14205
Van Nuys, CA 91409-4205
United States

scheel shay
po box 14325
van nuys, CA 91409
United States

Recently he's been getting blocked by numerous eBay sellers and has resorted to changing his identity, PayPal addresses from [email protected] to [email protected] to avoid getting recognized, and uses this names Russ Robinson, nyrobi hernandez, Gene Robinson, scheel shay. His PO Box number was changed as well from 14205 to 14325

Faggot is very sneaky but stupid as fuck. Holla at me if anyone else has run into this bitch made faggot?
Oh yeah, one more thing, he gave feedback to one other seller for the first time ever but instead choose to give out negative feedback instead....peep: eBay Feedback Profile for sonce277592
Update: here's another one of his fake phony names with same shipping shipping address and another shady email address [email protected]

ross robins
PO Box 14325
Van Nuys, CA 91409
United States

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
This dude mali_66 bought a box of messy marv cds from me outside of ebay then filed a claim two months later. Claims his account was hacked even though we messaged back and forth for months. He had me ship to a non verified address which was my bad, but luckily paypal sided with me.
Here's his info:

Cleveland Desmond
80 bellshire dr.
lower sackville Nova Scotia b4c1m5
Canada

Oct 27, 2016
This dude mali_66 bought a box of messy marv cds from me outside of ebay then filed a claim two months later. Claims his account was hacked even though we messaged back and forth for months. He had me ship to a non verified address which was my bad, but luckily paypal sided with me.
Here's his info:

Cleveland Desmond
80 bellshire dr.
lower sackville Nova Scotia b4c1m5
Canada
Damn bro, this same guy bought and paid 2 CD's from me minutes ago with a US mailing address, he then messaged me and told me and i quote "Hey these are supposed to got to the Canadian address , if there's an adjustments for shipping can you send me the total ? Thx". I think he's trying to pull a fast one on me.

His user name sounded familiar, thank god i had to double check this thread again just to make sure i wasn't tripping.