BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
and just so this faggot isnt forgotten ANTHONY METZ from france.
just recently sold a hitcha repress as og and that's just peanuts this faggot bootlegged tapes & cds and tried to steal peoples money in the most various ways. his name on here is WESTCOAST18 and everybody should be aware and spread his name and infos:

https://lu.linkedin.com/pub/anthony-metz/91/1a8/5a6

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2004
hey Lambo, please stop to say bullshit. I see that you are focus on me since long time now. Tell which fake Hitcha I sold? The only Hitcha I sold was last year and it was the OG.
Do you have a prove of what you say man?
I never sold bootlegged, represses yes, bootlegs no. the re-press were from the artists/producers themselves and I always specified it.
Couple years ago I was in touch with Hitcha's ex manager and I bought the represses to him. I sold all those copies to a guy in Europe who started to sell em on ebay.
Recently I bought cds to T Lee, I confirmed cds were OGs etc but they are re-pressed.
Am I a bootlegger because I have those cds???

You have a life, right? you have a job? you are not a kid, right? So please, do your stuff, stop jealousy and stop to lie.
peace out

May 27, 2006
Lol you a joke. Nobody beleaves you. Use the search function and you will even see the recent Hitcha auction of yours posted here. You stated it’s the og, shill bidded the shit out of the auction and few weeks later u got a negative feedback and it said something like “fuck this seller he sold me the repress despite saying it’s the og” .. u ever thought of the dude dat paid you 1000$ for this cd? You should be ashamed for what you is instead of acting like you don’t know what you did.

And stop with the repress/bootleg bullshit, reminds of gaybel. U never specified those cds was represses, u had other people selling them for you as if it was ogs and they first specified em as represses when plenty people had lost their money and everyone was aware. Was the same for tlowe, hitcha, tic etc…you called artists in the first place and told em to repress their old stuff exactly lookin like the og so you could steal collectors money.

Btw did you tell baydog187 on ebay those tapes he got from you or your ppl was bootlegs? I wrote him he didn’t take time to answer so i assume he knew what was up and didn’t care but not sure. But you know you made em. Sitting at home and bootleg some tapes by hand with a printer or something lol you seriously walk thru life with the mentality of a faggot else this couldn’t ve happen.

And as usual you late with tlee. This dude been slangin his cdrs since years. But how can you know when u get wet by finding dat dudes phone number somewhere in the web.
anthony u a looser, just a little wannabe philipp gaybel. A normal person would be so ashamed for being what you is. But a faggot like you can ignore it and even got the nerve to talk like he did nothing wrong. You should hit up gaybel he got the same hurt mind as you.

Whatever you did was with the intent to steal peoples money. Get your mind right i wont waste anymore time to write down what everybody knows. Just post your pictures and name wherever you appear.

Dec 8, 2006
Just to clear things up. I didn't know they were represses. Think I sold 2 alley cats tapes and one Federalistic tape on ebay.
Think I either sold them and sent him the money I got for them or traded them for my own personal ogs, I forget.
And I know the 2 people that bought alley cats pretty well. So i didn't gain anything from it. Was just trying to help out. I have too many cds and tapes to be risking my reputation by selling bootlegs.
That's why I don't trade any stuff that is remotely suspicious anymore.
Anyway I have moved on, that was nearly 3 years ago

Dec 8, 2006
Actually, i think i have only ever traded stuff with 2 people and both times i got the raw deal, the other guy was shandal. That's why i just source my own stuff now.

And to clear up that while I'm on it. All the Coventry Geez tapes i sold were og, he must of bootlegged those later after he saw me sell them, i found out about black cosanostra and whatever the other one was months later when i saw, i think one of your posts Lambo, i didnt suspect anything when i got them. i traded thousands of dollars worth of rare og tapes and cds with him, for about 8 copies of black cosanostra that he said he got off snake who had them at his parents house ( i think i still have the emails ) and a few other tapes, half of them ive had to throw away after i found out as i cant sell them. I lost more money in that trade with him than anyone else.

Thats why i just do my own thing now

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2004
the Alley Kat and Federalistick were OGs, I received the tapes from Hitcha and Mando directly man. how can you pretend something that you dont know?

the Hitcha and Murder Inc I sold last year were ogs too... ;-)
I know you are focus on me but seriously, you waste your time. yo ucan continue to say bullshit, this does not have an impact in my business bro ;-)
find a girl, you will see, there are many things more important than music and g-rap ''business''

and to finish, all the deals I've done with Len aka Crime Life were legit. We did plenty transactions couple years ago and it was always legit and fair. if one of us were not satisfied it was always possible to cancel the deal.

the real bootleggers are not the japaneses, germans or french... the real bootleggers are the rappers/producers themsleves who pretend to sell an OG copy (like T LEE did recently)

continue to hate bro, I continue to make my money and to travel

May 27, 2006
Haha WTH your really a waste of air lol u make money? so u need to steal rap collectors money to make 100$-1000$? Lol if u would know about money you would feel like the dumbest person on earth for what u just said.

U like gaybel just a pathological liar. U never did a deal with mando i know dem dudes better than u think i know who sold u some tapes and i know u bootlegged them. And u culture vulture faggot really talk about rappers being bootleggers just because of course they have no respect for a fag like you?

Btw u rich successful dude...why u waste time to find rappers phone numbers in the web to call em from overseas just to get some cds from em. Obviously u dont even know what time is money means lol ur from the richest part in this world where money is everywhere and u took the most useless funny hustler hustle u could find for yourself lol.

And there is no hope for you it doesnt take time for me to realize what you do and expose you. I do it for fun whenever i log onto some rap websites. U think like a generic dummy what u just wrote prooves it again.

U a brainless looser in this game of life else u would do something totally different and think in total different ways. But im not here to tell you something smart. U lost and u deserve it lol go "travel" for your joy. U walk thru life like a homosexual and will never be able to realize it.

Last edited:
May 3, 2002
Everybody needs to block !needthat.

This guy writes me via eBay on 10/12/12 and states that he hasn't received his Faces Of Death "Countdown 2 Death" OG/1st Pressing cassette tape yet. Let me mind you that he had exclamation points in his letter (!), which means that he's upset and/or possibly yelling at me. I understand peoples frustration, so I'm not tripping off if his tone at this point of time. Even though I'm am cautious at the same time, I do understand a persons frustration, so I don't take it personal. Besides it's not a problem and it's a pretty easy situation to fix and it doesn't take any energy to see what up with his package.

I call USPS's 800 (800-222-1811) to see where it's at, because I always ship with tracking. I was told that the German Postal Service attempted delivery on 9/24/12 at 7:16 am and that his package is at the post office.

I write back who thought was "Daniel Selinger" and share this information with him.

He/"Daniel Selinger" writes me back with more exclamation points (!) in his response and tells me that he didn't get a notice and that his post man "always" leave him a notice. I can't confirm nor deny this fact, but it's not important now, because he knows now.

I still didn't and don't take his tone personal. Instead, I remain professional and tell him the same thing that I told him in my first reply, which is that he needs to go to his post office and pick up his package.

I never heard anything else from him after told him this, so I figured that everything must be alright. Well, 5 days later/today I get notice that he has opened a Pay Pal claim for "non-receipt". He avoided eBay's new policy that states that you must file a claim via eBay's claim process. Instead he went to Pay Pal opened and immediately escalated his claim. I forgot to add the tracking number to my Pay Pal account, but I did add it to eBay's tracking number area. I believe that he noticed this very small mistake. This is why another reason why he chose Pay Pal instead of eBay. We all know that eBay and Pay Pal don't automatically communicate with one another, so he must think that I can't add it after he escalates his claim. WRONG!!!. I just added it via phone with the customer service rep, added the pdf file/scan of the original receipt and tracking number, and faxed it.

While I'm in my Pay Pal account, I notice that the account name that is on file with this "Daniel Selinger" is actually "Erich Selinger" a guy that has tried, but failed at this with me before. So the account on Pay Pal says Erich, but the account on eBay says "Daniel". I just reported dual accounts to eBay, the fact that he didn't follow the new eBay filing process and etc. Basically, sometimes people don't think, people don't honestly try to give the other persona a chance to fix situation and are simply impatient and/or dishonest.

I'm more upset at the fact that he didn't give me a chance to help him, to possibly send him another copy (if my first option of help doesn't work), and to simply refund him myself. I find it amazing that people do shit like this, but then again...I'm not. This is the reason why I quit shipping outside of the U.S. via eBay sales and why I refused to ship without tracking on my business website. This is the same reason why I will never give overseas customers the option to buy from me again on eBay. They will have to buy from my online store only, because of cats like !needthat aka Erich Selinger aka Daniel Selinger. If you're in Germany and know this asshole, don't show him any respect and put this story out there to shame him, because it's muthafucca's like him who fuck it up for everybody.

I have no choice, but to think that he's trying to rip me off at this point, because of the way he moves.

This is another reason why I think/agree that it's a good thing to start posting peoples usernames/aliases, because we have a problem with buyers like this, shill bidders and etc.

I can post actual eBay messages and etc. if needed. I keep all messages that send my "Red Alert" antennas up.

Here is his actual information:

Daniel Selinger aka Erich Sellinger
Hermann-Kolb-Str.8
90475 Nürnberg
Germany

Here's the actual tracking number: RA788476502US. You can track it yourselves via www.usps.com and you will see that I'm telling the truth.

His package is still at his local German post office waiting on him to pick it up. I don't know why he refuses to do so. However, I believe that he's refusing to pick it up on purpose, because he doesn't want to pay additional customs fees on a $24.99 cassette tape. I don't know why not, because he knew that he would have to pay customs fees before he purchased the tape, but this is the only reason that I can think of.

This fucker just recently got me man

May 3, 2002
first time:
I sent the CD and I know for a fact the disc was in there, he said it wasn't.....I had an extra so I sent an extra disc

Second time he said he never received the item when I had tracking, ebay sided with him, luckily I been with paypal for years and they refunded my loss for being a valued member.

nonetheless he's a fuckhead and tries to use his overseas address to state items don't make their destination

Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
first time:
I sent the CD and I know for a fact the disc was in there, he said it wasn't.....I had an extra so I sent an extra disc

Second time he said he never received the item when I had tracking, ebay sided with him, luckily I been with paypal for years and they refunded my loss for being a valued member.

nonetheless he's a fuckhead and tries to use his overseas address to state items don't make their destination
damn that's messed up , it's kinda surprising cause he always been legit for the transactions i had with him and he's been buying for a long time, but I remember a post on siccness saying to watchout for this guy now cause he was starting to act like that , that was few years ago...

and they refunded my loss for being a valued member.
that's cool at least you managed to get your money in the end. good to know that paypal can maybe help in case sh!t goes down on ebay...

Aug 1, 2014
hey Lambo, please stop to say bullshit. I see that you are focus on me since long time now. Tell which fake Hitcha I sold? The only Hitcha I sold was last year and it was the OG.
Do you have a prove of what you say man?
I never sold bootlegged, represses yes, bootlegs no. the re-press were from the artists/producers themselves and I always specified it.
Couple years ago I was in touch with Hitcha's ex manager and I bought the represses to him. I sold all those copies to a guy in Europe who started to sell em on ebay.
Recently I bought cds to T Lee, I confirmed cds were OGs etc but they are re-pressed.
Am I a bootlegger because I have those cds???

You have a life, right? you have a job? you are not a kid, right? So please, do your stuff, stop jealousy and stop to lie.
peace out
haha saying fag gay and queer is kid shit but i must say you look pretty fucking gay BOY and the dude in the pictures above too haha and phil GAYBEL definitly looks gay. fucking idiots should have left the GFUNK RARE OOP in the hoods where it belongs haha i see nothing but hate from collecting it haha or the collecting you all do and all the bootlegging. fuck the internet and steve jobs and bill gates and whoever for creating it to let all you dumbass europeans into this hood music scene so you can all cry like little girls over it haha. it's all funny to me and the artists think you are all funny too because i know artists and they crack up when you europeans contact them and can't hardly speak english and want to damn near suck their black cock for some music rights or their old tape or cd haha hahaha hahha who can't look up email and names and phone numbers and buisness labels in google??????? anyone can do it but to suck a dick for it is wrong. you have the ''Face Of A Desperate Man '' people like you get killed where i'm from being a cupcake looking mother fucker so keep your bitch ass where you are with the sandy beaches and the nice cut lawns and all that malibu beach ass type shit . fucking make me sick with that shit and why we americans don't care about all the shit you europeans do?????? you all have the good life and can have anything you want but want to collect nigga hood rap haha we make the hood rap to get out the fucking hood because life ain't good in the hood we just try to keep a smile from the killings and violence quit glamourizing our music and style ''black man makes it and the white man takes it'' haha any you bitches been to prison? or even commited a crime besides pissing in a alley?????? Wigger|Online Source For Wiggers, Wiggaz, White Rappers, And Gangstas.

Aug 1, 2014
damn that's messed up , it's kinda surprising cause he always been legit for the transactions i had with him and he's been buying for a long time, but I remember a post on siccness saying to watchout for this guy now cause he was starting to act like that , that was few years ago...

that's cool at least you managed to get your money in the end. good to know that paypal can maybe help in case sh!t goes down on ebay...
that's why i won't sell to no europeans they are shady
not all of them but 97% are
and the bad apples spoil it for the good apples or else i would sell some RARE OOP ass shit
i'll just keep it i'm not hurting for no money
i would pass it on and sell it out of the love for it but i see no love from others so i can't show love by selling
i was always taught ''you make you're bed, you lay in it'' :devious:

Aug 1, 2014
Lol so this wigga doesn't get away:

Wigger|Online Source For Wiggers, Wiggaz, White Rappers, And Gangstas.

if you are white and raised in the hood (which there is and always has been some) you have no excuse to be the way you are and you get props in the hood but no one looking like that can get any respect haha, where is he located in PARIS?? yes he is a G FO LIFE a PARIS WESTSIIIIDE G hahaha

edit: this punk frechboi even has a black woman haha she is a fake ass france raised bitch and this cedric is a wannabe that would get peeled in USA, only access he has to the gangsta world is hiding behind the internet, if he didn't have internet he would be listening to Boy George or Lil Wayne, he is a straight BUSTA, COME TO USA PUSSY, I'LL JACK YOUR MONEY AND YOUR HOE JUST LIKE YOU DO FOLKS ON EBAY YOU PUNK

Last edited: