Bloc Star coming with heat!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This!!!

To be honest, I am less interested in hearing Raided rap. I was more interested in hearing sparking a light with the younger rappers in the Gardens and giving them a much needed push to get back in the booth. There is some talent in the Gardens but I just felt like they never had the proper motivation. With Raided home and pushing, it could be that much needed to push.

Mar 11, 2013
This!!!

To be honest, I am less interested in hearing Raided rap. I was more interested in hearing sparking a light with the younger rappers in the Gardens and giving them a much needed push to get back in the booth. There is some talent in the Gardens but I just felt like they never had the proper motivation. With Raided home and pushing, it could be that much needed to push.
im feeelin the same...i dont wanna hear raided rappin about some cringy shit....

Jul 26, 2014
South Sacramento rap artist Tsunami (aka Young Bop & Bishop) has become the latest signee to X-Raided’s rap label Bloccstar Entertainment.

Tsunami mostly known for his classic album Handsome Ghetto under the alias of Young Bop and collaborations with such artist as King Iso, T-Nutty, Sav Sicc, Smigg Dirtee took to his Official Instagram Account to post details on finalization of the signing.

Peep the detail below at the link

https://www.siccness.net/wp/sacrame...omes-latest-signee-to-bloccstar-entertainment

Props: Mixerr