BLISS (WHERE YALL AT?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
sometimes i feel like ignorance is bliss...triggers flick laser sight so I never miss clever with this/
bring ya shit whenever wreck it in a second ruthless bringin sicc lyrics and dubb g produced this..slap you like rick james till your toothless/
"FUCK YA COUCH" a crued muthafucka...crushing haters like tommie tuckers...gone and faded mixing shit with apple puckers/
people demanding a sample rapping with a cause...skills so bright and its not a mirage...dreaming bout a house with a two car garage/
americas most wanted suspect...a prophet hauted probably have to die to earn respect...a nervous wreck angelic like tech coming to you live and direct/
or straight out the tweeters hitting targets on point like heat seekers...rolling a lac with leather seats and eight speakers/
only difference between us and fame is equipment...promise to rise..open ya eyes...better fetch you some corrective lenses...if you aint seeing my presence/
thats upserd what you fuckin retarded? take ya ass to the special olympics! fucking with a gifted and wicked mc who flows quick/
constantly making cuts like a shiek...promoting more then don king..drinking half gone but it aint no thing...you know the game/
and theres no shame s to the t is the name...educating more then public schools...old books and poor teachers only make fools/
that will smash your ass and act cruel/
never know whos true so i kick it with my nose blue...pack a three five seven...press ya luck lets see if you go to heaven/
i'm white but dont have a misconception...i'm better then you think gimme a drink...and i'll light it up like a candle...breaking rules what a scandol/
call me a vandle drawing first blood like rambo...a lyracist dont give a shit they end it quick with a spit...dont give a fuck if you peep it/
shit fool keep it as a secret...and i'll still be a delinquent telling stories...till i reach my fourties i'll be spitting sippin fourtys/

May 10, 2002
its all good man i'm not done with it some of those bars i'm not sure i'll be able to rap correct so i'm gonna change it up a little bit here and there it will be a good mp3 when its done

May 10, 2002
rappings my thing man i've been freestyling more lately then writting...bout time to start recording verses...been busy working on the bluenose mixtape...thanks for the feedback yall....