BLH & Doomsday Productions Features and Production

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
my favroite JOKE DOGG verse/song was that REAL GANGSTA he spit fuckin fire oh my god best chicano rapper that i ever heard spit on the mic no JOKE lol i think that song was on the UNDERGROUND lp by DOOMSDAY i might be mistakin i got the cd

C.L.

Oct 4, 2007
Oh. Damn their verses made those songs lol. I think Ima message playboy though sometime and see whats up with the albums they said theyre gonna release and to see if he can answer a few questions for the wiki page (like what year cin sity was started, when did doomsday start, whos signed to cin sity right now etc.)

Oct 4, 2007
Lol damn I finally got to listening to Whore from start to finish and that album is badass. You can hear a Pray 4 Me influence in it so much, especially the production.

C.L.

Oct 4, 2007
Since I don't wanna start a new thread, has anyone heard anything from Doomsday? Playboy hasn't signed on in a year and two months I think and I'm not sure if he even goes on myspace anymore.

Oct 4, 2007
Yeah no doubt. I wonder if we should try to get another interview going with them. I checked his myspace and he signed on recently like the 8th so...

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
You're new to Cin Sity I'm guessing?

The used to come online (here and www.evildooinz.com) and to contest and shit givin out free cds...Playboy 7 hooked me up with a signed copy of the original press of "Whore" after they stopped sellin em...

That cds a classic to me.

"Now you don't really know me, and I know that we just met/
So what's the mandatory minimum required for sex?/"