Bleezo Solo: Da Protocal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Coming Soon!!!!

Slated for release late spring/early summer. It`s still in the works, so if you have any ideas or suggestions, leave your input. Who do you think should be featured on this project?

Additionally, if you`re a producer and think you got what it takes to be heard on this project, send submissions to [email protected]. Title it for Bleezo Protocal.

JSavv

Sicc OG
Feb 17, 2004
Features Should be ...
X-RAIDED Just have him do a hook over the phone or sumthin!
Savv Sicc Of Coarse
T-Nutty
Brotha Lynch
G-Macc
No Love
P-Folks
Grumpy Smurf
Deep Cixxx
M.T.G.
D-Dubb
Twisted Insane

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
hell yeah, good shit.

i think features should be kept to a minimum.

Sav Sicc of course
& Brotha Lynch on a couple tracks would be coo

another X-Raided track like the one on Twin Evil would be dope, but i know that would probably be somewhat difficult

im gonna try & cook up a beat

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Coming Soon!!!!

Slated for release late spring/early summer. It`s still in the works, so if you have any ideas or suggestions, leave your input. Who do you think should be featured on this project?

Additionally, if you`re a producer and think you got what it takes to be heard on this project, send submissions to [email protected]. Title it for Bleezo Protocal.

OH SHIT THINGS ARE GOING TO BE CRACCING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :siccness:

May 30, 2006
Better cover then that bullshit ass original.

Features

X-Raided

Lynch

Flowheikans

Flowshekans

Maybe one or 2 cats out of the region

Come with better beats then that bullshit ass Twin Evil. The production on that CD was lacking BIG TIME.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
p-folks, polo da triggaman, smurf, sav sicc.. oh, and x of course but only those, nobody else. it would be tight if bread would drop a feature, dude used to be sick on the mic.

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
This shit gon ce bangin mayne. Get my nigga "Hollow Tip" on there also. folks Hollow laid me down something already for my new album in the works right now. shit and get "Semi-Auto" on dere homie!

Apr 8, 2006
Im another one for the Polo,Smurf, Pfolks....
So even if it is 08 thats what would be tightest 2 me.
T- Nutty n X also sound like good matches as well but everybody's already heard plenty from these guys and as good as they are The other three just sound like yall would compliment eachothers styles.
Im sure it would shed sum much deserved light on some of the best in sac.
Keep it Gangsta to.....I'm not really feelin some a the corky shit nutty been doin the last couple a years....IMO