Bleezo Da Protocal Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
i heard sav sicc iz droppin his solo album in july 2010 and bleezo iz also comin out with a solo.

i hope that these albumz actually do come out because those are the dopest rappers from sac right now, but they dont drop albumz consistantly.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Is madesicc the best label in Sac or something? If so, then Sac really needs to step their business game up. Somebody call Ced and tell him that Sac needs him.. At least he knew how to consistently get music out. Its a shame the way the last G-macc album was handled...

I know people are working hard to get their business straight, but opportunities are being missed because of it....

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Is madesicc the best label in Sac or something? If so, then Sac really needs to step their business game up. Somebody call Ced and tell him that Sac needs him.. At least he knew how to consistently get music out. Its a shame the way the last G-macc album was handled...

I know people are working hard to get their business straight, but opportunities are being missed because of it....
back when Ced was runnin Black Market Records it wasnt hella people downloading albumz 4 free and record stores were doin good bizzness back then.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
back when Ced was runnin Black Market Records it wasnt hella people downloading albumz 4 free and record stores were doin good bizzness back then.
So why arent Sav and Bleez dropping their music again? Like I said, if Madesicc is the best label in Sac then something is wrong with Sac and their ability to conduct business...

X finds a way to get it done and he's in prison....does he have more efficient people working for him? What? Im just tired of the "be on the lookout...its coming soon" s--t...

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
So why arent Sav and Bleez dropping their music again? Like I said, if Madesicc is the best label in Sac then something is wrong with Sac and their ability to conduct business...

X finds a way to get it done and he's in prison....does he have more efficient people working for him? What? Im just tired of the "be on the lookout...its coming soon" s--t...
CNI from C-Way said that Sav & Bleez was gonna have distribution but they didn't accept the distribution deal because it wasn't paying enuff.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
CNI from C-Way said that Sav & Bleez was gonna have distribution but they didn't accept the distribution deal because it wasn't paying enuff.
I understand that...still in the end the artist suffers because who know's when it will be the right situation....by that time they might not even have a fan base..they aint Lynch, meaning they dont already have a name for themselves...either way, Im not blaming anyone because it is what it is..it just sucks because I know how much gas they have, but they arent able to benefit from it like they should...in the meantime, "i'll be on the lookout"..

Jul 5, 2009

Since Lynch and Bo probably ain't gonna get together and collab, maybe Ced and Freddie Smith should lol. They wasn't all the way right to they artists but how much truly classic shit has been put out since the good ol days?

Feb 23, 2003
Bleezo, Sav Sicc, No Love

cant even say for how long Ive been waiting for these albums. not really trippin just please drop something. Im sure these 3 alone have recorded material for 2 albums each at least in the last 5 years. Give us that "old" shit while we keep on waiting for your actual albums!

Jun 11, 2004
Sometimes I wish master p would move to sac and start teachin classes on how to flood the market with albums, but good ones not whack shit like post 98 no limit shit.

Jul 29, 2008
FIRST TRACC IS MIXTAPE SHIT....SECOND TRACC IS ON PROTOCAL....I HEARD THE WHOLE ALBUM AND SICCNESS FAM YOU WILL LOVE IT....JUST PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE PLEASE!!!!!!! IT WILL BE WORTH IT.............!!