Blanco question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2016
Damn that nigga smokin roxy? 😭😂 next step is smokin hop off the same foil
I wouldn’t doubt it lol seen him around a few times lookin pale as Casper.... I’m not gna I lie I had a couple of dudes albums made me reevaluate my choices in life after realizing what a joke he is lol got all his bread from rich daddy that used to have a dispensary in Hayward in early 2000’S dudes the bay version of DZ from Washington with the rich laywer daddy lol

Props: SMOK3_G
Sep 23, 2016
The Nipsey Hussle RAW mixtape with Blanco was dope ...
Yea that and the Jonestown CD with mess and jack were the only shit I listened to that were decent I bought that cd he dropped with yuk called ice cream or some bs like that tossed that bs out the sunroof.... that mixtape with Yg and dB the general was garbage too

May 2, 2018
Yea that and the Jonestown CD with mess and jack were the only shit I listened to that were decent I bought that cd he dropped with yuk called ice cream or some bs like that tossed that bs out the sunroof.... that mixtape with Yg and dB the general was garbage too
I could never slap his parts of the songs jack n mess were on. Cant stand the voice had to skip his verses lol