Blacks & Whites in the Midwest = Widest Gap of Any Two Racial Groups in the US

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
i bet if you looked into it based on how many blacks are in the midwest and how many whites are in the midwest. and then broke each race down. you would see that whites suffer too.

Feb 10, 2006
DABullsDABears said:
This is not "typical white american bullshit" but you have blown up about how AA don't have this and that and white people are so evil...this sounds like excuses to me on how and why AA are not succeding as a race

Yes,this is typical white american bullshit-the refusal to believe that thier oppression/greed/wickedness is the main cause of so many blacks being in poverty.

Once again,stating that its not the oppression itself that oppresses blacks,but our REALIZING it.What a sick,irrational logic.So if I shot you in the head,it wouldnt be the bullet that harmed you.....but rather you knowing that I shot you?

Feb 10, 2006
4much said:
I agree there are more rich whites then blacks. but there are also more poor whites the poor blacks

Not statistic wise.Less than 5% of whites are jobless compared to over half of black men.Stop acting as if all races are equally affected by poverty when its just not true.

Feb 10, 2006
DABullsDABears said:
Loyalty - You are trying to turn this into me having racist feelings

You are racist.Alot of whites are and in thier own sick minds they think they arent.As soon as discrimination is brought up,whites put up thier defenses(rife with phrases such as laziness,bitching,whining,get over it,the past is the past,america is great,everyone has this or that,lets stop talking about this,talking about it will do no good,if you dont like it leave,etc) and are eager to quiet the conversation.

Feb 8, 2006
if you got 100 white people and half of em are poor. that is 50% of the population.
you got and 2 of them are poor thats 50% of the population. see what i'm sayin bro. #'s don't tell but half the story

Feb 10, 2006
4much said:
if you got 100 white people and half of em are poor. that is 50% of the population.
you got and 2 of them are poor thats 50% of the population. see what i'm sayin bro. #'s don't tell but half the story

50% of whites are not poor.The average white person(in my state,and things arent too much diffrent in other states) has 51% more than the average black person.That means for every 100 dollars you make,I make 49$.

Feb 8, 2006
those numbers don't mean anything
for every 49$ you make there is a white guy next to you makin the same amount.

Feb 8, 2006
see my point. there are more white then any other race. so every other race is like look only 5% of whites are suffering. but in reality that 5 % is probably just as many

Feb 10, 2006
whites sugar coat racism

4much said:
those numbers don't mean anything
for every 49$ you make there is a white guy next to you makin the same amount.

those numbers mean alot....the AVERAGE white person makes over double the amount the average black person does.How could you say that doesnt mean anything.

Mar 29, 2005
Racist = Unsupportive of people who believe they cannot succeed based strickly upon numbers.

If that is the definition of a racist I must be, but this is not exclusive to African Americans it has a place in every race in America including with Caucasians. So if that is racism then sure I am a huge racist, but if racism is judging a person based solely upon the color of their skin then that I am not. My words are being completely taken out of context in this discussion.

Feb 8, 2006
i ain't sugar coatin shit. minimum wage is minimum wage. so if we work at mcdonalds together we would make the same minimum wage.