Blackouts!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
So I was chillin this weekend drinking and beating out. All the shit u do when ur bored but i normaly dont drink myself stupid for no reason. But i did. Me and my boy drank about 10+ beers and about 7+ shots. The shots came after the beer which is usually not good but all this happened from about 8 at night to about 1am and thats all i remember. I was told I threw up like 5 times but i dont remember shit i dont remember how i got home nothing at all. All i remember is taking the first bite of some food at denny's. Ive never blacked out before so this is my first time. Im just wondering if anyone has some crazy shit they did when they blacked out that they dont remember?

Apr 25, 2002
i've blacked out a few times in my day...last time i did it was earlier this month at the E-40 concert, remember E-40 on stage and him doin his last song, after that, i just woke up the next day. my bro said i couldnt even walk, and i was hollerin at this girl somethin tuff, tryin to get pussy, but she was like, your fuckin wasted, lol. i usually end up tryin to call a beezy and bein a idiot, i hate the next mornings, and checkin your outgoing calls, and your like, fucccck, i called her, what the fuck did i say.

one time i blacked out and woke up on my moms kitchen floor, she was soooo fucking pissed.
everyone usually has a blackout experience with alcohol. they arent fun though

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
I heard that shit! my mom told me i threw up all over the carpet..haha Thats some funny shit though...o yeah and i yaked all over the side of my car. Shit gets crazy when u black out.

Jul 1, 2002
last time i had a black out i woke up on the curb after being n a car accident..all i remember was the cop wakin me up and helpin me in2 the ambulance.....fucked up night...

May 1, 2005
I've had a few myself, my first time drinkin' hard liquer I got so messed up all I remember is walkin' down this hall towards tha bathroom and holdin onto tha wall to get there.After that I woke up in tha livin rm sat up then "called ralph!!"right there!! My gurl's man tried to direct me some where, I kinda threw up on him so he rushed me out side tha only place I could make it.... (LOL) The messed up part I had to go school and by that time the entire school had already heard and was clownin me for it. Learned my lesson not to get drunk....unless Its ~Tequila~then its a crash course everytime!!!!! :devious: :ermm: :eyecross:

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
Yeah mostly everytime I drink hard liquor now I fucken blackout. I dont really like the feeling of not know what the hell im doing so I try to stay away from it. I mostly just drink beer now for that reason.

Sep 28, 2004
I've never blacked out but I've had in and out of reality moments. I don't drink a lot anymore. Maybe one or two beers a week. But years ago I used to only binge drink at parties. So I'd be dry for weeks and then get trashed at a party on more than I should drink. If you don't drink regularly, your body can't take it, I think. I got sick of getting sick. But anyway..

I'd be drinking.. hanging with people.. and then out of nowhere, everyone is staring at me, and looking all curious. So I ask, " What?" and they say, " You were.. um.. telling us a joke.. and you just stopped and started staring off.." Or I was telling a story. I don't even remember talking.

Then again I also do that when I am sober...

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
I think it all depends on how fast you drink cause I'm not too big and I can out drink a lot of people. The time I blacked where when i consumed too much alcohol to quick. I know this cause once I drank like 20+ beers in about 6 hours and i was cool. I drove home and everything all legit. But the time I drank a bottle of henn in less then 15 min then my ass was out.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
My boy was reported as a dead body in a parking lot, he woke up with no memory in the hospitol, with his wallet missing.