Blackbird recordings question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
I have a question that probably has been answered before so my bad if it's redundant. Where did Wood get the recordings of Blackbird talking? Did he record stuff when he was on the run?

Dec 19, 2010
I think Woodie made a post about it on here back in the day. From what I remember reading, he was on the run and felt like his time was coming up on short. So he made a tape for his homies.

Props: Mr Vandal
May 29, 2002
I think Woodie made a post about it on here back in the day. From what I remember reading, he was on the run and felt like his time was coming up on short. So he made a tape for his homies.
That's wusup yeah it's sounds like a testimonial. Breaking down the history of the hood. I got some crazy stories about Blackbird and Wood that haven't been talked about before.

Props: Mafioso408
May 29, 2002
As long as I get board blessing I'm cool with it. I wouldn't say we're folks or anything.
Did you know them personally?
Wouldn't say we were folks. I'm a homeboy from Frisco , Moved out to West Pitt when I was a teenager. So if you was in the streets out this way we ran in same areas. Say what up and keep pushin. I was really envolved in the Operation Navigator shit. And on top of that my old girlfriend twin bro was ene cat from Yoc. he's the one Big Tone raps about in "pour out a little liquor" RIP Alex Torres. I was with him the night he died. Me and his sister.