Blackberry thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Blackberry Bold 9650 from Sprint. I'm on my 3rd one already since it came out. Bugs I guess, but my phone would get stuck at the initial Blackberry loading screen and stop 3/4ths of the way there.

Don't use too many apps on here except for BerryBuzz. Basically it turns the LED light to different colors. Like you can set certain colors for each alert, like mine is green for BBM, purple for email, blue for SMS...etc.

Jan 2, 2006
BlackBerry Storm with Verizon. It was cool at first, now it is just annoying. Touchscreen typing is not for me.

Poynt is a good app for information on restaurants or businesses, gas prices, theater information and movie times. It also works with Google Maps to get directions to those places.

I think Google Maps is a lot better overall rather than BlackBerry Maps. With the latest upgrade, it now shows contact information for businesses and restaurants on the maps.

Quickpull to battery pull my phone early in the morning so my phone is not slow as shit when I wake up.

Weatherbug for weather. The icon shows the current temperature, high/low and a sun or a rain cloud depending on the weather.

Dec 9, 2005
My only gripe with my Blackberrys in the past is how fucking long they take to start up. My 9000 Bold would literally take 8 minutes to start up if I restarted it or turned it on.

Nov 14, 2004
i got the bold 9700 and im in love with it, i havent had time to get everything synced and whatnot but i love the keyboard, once i get my calender and stuff all hooked up itll be all bueno! go BOLD!!!

Nov 5, 2004
Question for those with the Bold 9700...

Can you use one of those rubber protectors like this on the phone and have it still fit in the holster that comes with the phone?