BLACK WALL STREET1 NEW WEBSITE WE LOCKED IN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
now thats bizness

bytha pound mag said:
JT DID THE OTHER MOVIES EVER COME OUT?? WHERE CAN I PICK UP A COPY OF YOUR BOOK/MAGAZINE??? HIT ME BACK UP
CALL US AT THE OFFICE 5103839132 AND WHICH movies are you referinmg to? we are re releaseing all the DVDS this month aug.

IN OTHER NEWS
ILLEGAL GAME should hit the stores this week we do apologize for holding the album back but we wanted to make sure all the accounts would have there product on time but we worked it out OH BOY!!!!

THE MAIN EVENT aug 24th solo JT album
:cool:

Apr 25, 2002
getlow415 said:
IN OTHER NEWS
ILLEGAL GAME should hit the stores this week we do apologize for holding the album back but we wanted to make sure all the accounts would have there product on time but we worked it out OH BOY!!!!
Man, been waitin' for that...Hope that shit really drops this week.

chase

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2003
yeah thats good shit but hey fig where can we cop those other 2 books you got advertized as out now? And what are they about? when that dvd come out?

May 16, 2004
All I can say is that the NEW Black Wall Street "The Chronicles" Feat. JT, Mall and Ray Luv is straight heated with some slammin new tracks. I am impressed, and all three artists are progressing with their experience and not sellin no filler fo sho. I have also heard some new tracks off Mac Mall's new album coming out soon and he's definately doin it man. Repin Black Wall Street. Big ups to the Fig doin it real big for the bay holla at ya boi.