BLACK WALL STREET GROUP ALBUM IN STORES EARLY!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2002
Jack Tracks said:
I cant wait to hear this Black Wall Street album. Everything I've heard from Ray and Mall lately has been heat. Ant D.O.G.'s Dog Shit album is bangin yall better pick that one up. He gotta track on there with SHOCK G, JT, YUKMOUTH, Mac Mall, Ray Luv- all on one cutt. Pick that one up.

JT makein moves like usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn i gotta go check that album out...

May 5, 2002
HOO WEE, been waitin on some new Ray Luv shit for a while now. That "peace treaty" track is hot too, I'ma have to peep them projects...

Feb 19, 2003
Looks like Frisco Street Show has it in stock on their HOT NEW RELEASES page, so it's gotta be a matter of time before we eventually see ILLEGAL GAME as well...

PEACE!

Feb 19, 2003
k scrilla 415 said:
when the fuck is illegal game coming out shit its august 7th already and it was supposed to be out over a month ago.
Your guess is as good as mine...FYE and AMAZON.COM's websites give August 10, Best Buy and Sam Goody's Sites give August 17, and Barnes & Noble's website gives August 24! Take your choice (LOL)!

But the Black Wall Street compilation (w/ JT, Ray Luv and Mac Mall) is evidently coming for sure next week--Frisco Street Show and RapBay.com both have it listed for sale on their webpages, and Sadclown has it on his site to listen to, so hopefully ILLEGAL GAME will follow shortly...

PEACE!