BLACK MIKEY Smash Blackula Smash mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
anyone hear bout this, and know where i can swoop a copy?
yea u can get that cd by Black Mikey @ Bel Air liquor it's located @ 45th and Logan we call it 4/5 for 10 dollars..while your there pick up the All Gas No Brakes cd and Lil Daddy Rich's cd..All 3 go hard and they only 10$..im cool with the owners my uncle Lemore Long works up in there so im bout to get my cd up in there as well..i jus been hella lazy..i'm lookin @ 10 of right now..

Feb 27, 2010
i witness that 100 BARS LIVE IN THE STUDIO. I DONT KNO IF NIGGAS HEARD IT BUT HE'S SPITTEN IT'S BEYOND REDICKO NIGGAS BETTA WATCH OUT FOR MIKEY FOR REAL THO. HE'S GOT THE JUICE
I thought Game's 100 bars was hard. Black Mikey's 100 bars was even harder. Tho Game's 100 bars had me rollin the way he clowned 50. Mikey been doin this for years now so I don't expect anythang less, but a slapper. The shit he did for Skyline Records "Filtered Souls" is still slappin till this day. My favorite is that Myspace track and that Push the line shit. Street Life was hard too, but that Rubber Rooms is still one of my Black Mikey favorites the way he flipped that shit.

Mar 8, 2010
I thought Game's 100 bars was hard. Black Mikey's 100 bars was even harder. Tho Game's 100 bars had me rollin the way he clowned 50. Mikey been doin this for years now so I don't expect anythang less, but a slapper. The shit he did for Skyline Records "Filtered Souls" is still slappin till this day. My favorite is that Myspace track and that Push the line shit. Street Life was hard too, but that Rubber Rooms is still one of my Black Mikey favorites the way he flipped that shit.
yeah rubber rooms is a classic...all time favorite imma say cyber grinding. that shyt used to knock.. i use too serve niggas on highland blvd wit tho low low ..to that the beat is redicko