Black History Month is A Complete Fucking Joke!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
All this month Ive been disapointed with the coverage of black history month on the TV Radio etc. But my chool has done nothing yet. I found out tomorrow we get a black history month Cookout. A fuckin cookout, and if we're lucky some dick-in-the-ass Radio DJ/Personality. Now to me everyday is black history day because I always teach whoever will listen to my eccentric ass! But this nation as a whole ignores all black history on a daily basis, so we get one fucking month (the shortest month at that) to at least teach some truth to help out not hust our people but the entire country. And what do we get in February? The same MLK I have a dream speech and some black "entertainment" history. Its just SAD. So I will drop a few jewels on this thread to teach yall something new.

Marcus Garvey
Founder of the Universal Negro Improvement Association. One of the first to state that blacks were "African" and in turn should return home to Africa. A quote from the man himself "I want you, the black peoples of the world, to know that W.E.B. Du Bois and that vicious Negro-hating organization known as the Association for the Advancement of "Colored" People are the greatest enemies the black people have in the world... .e warned... Don't allow them to fool you with fine sounding press releases, speeches and books; they are the vipers who have planned with others the extinction of the "black" race.

My work is just begun, and when the history of my suffering is complete, then future generations of Negroes will have in their hands the guide by which they shall know the "sins" of the twentieth century."

A good place to start

Noble Drew Ali
One of the first(if not THE first) Blacks to teach Islam in America. Some still refer to him as a "cult" leader for the fact that he introduced his own "Holy Book" the "Circle Seven Koran". He was the founder of the Moorish Science Temple of America. He could also be credited with introducing the word "Asiatic" to the black man in America. Taught that non-whites (Blacks/Asiatics) were a chosen people. Also should be credited with at the very least inspiring Elijah Muhammad. Check the link for some interesting info(especialy all you "Irish" folks)

Bring The Snakes Back To Ireland?

Honorable Elijah Muhammad
"Founder" of the Nation of Islam(NOI). This is the man who taught and mentored Malcom X. Wrote several books on everything from life as a blackman to diet and health laws. Founded numerous Mosques around the country. Taught wisdom to the masses, although one could claim he became exactly what he preached against(a greedy bloodsucker of the poor).

Books by Elijah

Nat Turner
A self educated slave who led a revolt in VIRGINIA in 1831. He was a preacher who saw an eclipse as a sign from GOD to liberate our people. His crew was credited with killing between 40-100 white people before they themselves were caught and hanged.
Great Book

That last one was for Heresy, not all Niggas is scared of revolution.

I'll be back later with more

PS This is for information purposess only do not think I agree with everything these people say or do. And please dont go joining th NOI!!!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
CTFU!!!!!!!

THIS THREAD IS 100% TRUTH.

I HAVE 2 BOOKS ABOUT NAT TURNER. I ALSO ENDORSE THE VIEWS OF MARCUS GARVEY. HE KEPT IT REAL.......WAKE UP NEGROES!!!!!

"I want you, the black peoples of the world, to know that W.E.B. Du Bois and that vicious Negro-hating organization known as the Association for the Advancement of "Colored" People are the greatest enemies the black people have in the world...Be warned... Don't allow them to fool you with fine sounding press releases, speeches and books; they are the vipers who have planned with others the extinction of the "black" race."

damn right but i get called a RACIST for saying that..............

:h:

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck the NAACP.. I've touched on this before.. so I wont waste time typing it over again.. but yeah.. fuck them.. and if you support them.. your supporting racism.

Nov 8, 2002
So the complant is??

Shit we get one day as Mexicans.

Why do we need a Day or month?
Dont get me wrong, it is good to Show the World the Contributions your Race has done, But we dont need a Day or month to do it.

I'm happy with Cinco De Mayo & Ceasar Chavez Day.

May 6, 2002
Gizmo said:
So the complant is??

Shit we get one day as Mexicans.

Why do we need a Day or month?
Dont get me wrong, it is good to Show the World the Contributions your Race has done, But we dont need a Day or month to do it.

I'm happy with Cinco De Mayo & Ceasar Chavez Day.
The complaint is the school system in this country only teaches European History and nothing else. ALL history should be taught the truth might hurt or offend but it needs to be taught.
If your happy with two days for your culture and history being taught then good for you cuz ignorance is bliss.

May 6, 2002
More

Timbuktu
This city in central Africa was known for its gold, riches, and libraries.timbuktu

Allah/The Father (Clarence 13X)
A Korean War Veteran/Hero who joined the NOI in NYC temple #7 under the teaching of Malcolm X. He studied the NOI lessons intensely and in 1963 he left the temple due to the discrepancies of what was being taught to the masses and what was clearly written in the lessons. He took the truth out of the temple and into the street to teach the youth. He built schools instead of churches, temples, mosques, etc. Was sent to a mentel institution for stating to the police that his name was Allah/GOD. After being released he founded the Nation of Gods and Earths, an organization that was to have no leaders or followers, but would instead simple teach the youth a solid foundation of mathematics and science. He was gunned down in 1969 at the age of 41.

Great Link
The Whole Story

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
GUILLOTINE said:

The complaint is the school system in this country only teaches European History and nothing else. ALL history should be taught the truth might hurt or offend but it needs to be taught.
If your happy with two days for your culture and history being taught then good for you cuz ignorance is bliss.
pay attention ot the last sentence.

Sep 23, 2002
GUILLOTINE said:

Real talk! And that last line was on point!

If they have the time to teach European history 365 days out of a year, they should have the equal amount of time to teach African, Indian, Mexican and so forth history. Its bias and its like they're pushin it in our faces like "accept this or accept nothin at all".

I'm black/indian/latino, and most of my history I learned on my own while at school they shoved what they thought was what I should know about history. And they're doin the same to countless ppl of all races, somethin should be done about it and personally I feel that NAACP and many other so called "voices of the ppl" aint doin their jobs.

Martin Luther King Jr, Malcolm X, Harriet Tubman, and George Washington Carver shouldnt be the only African names taught to students. What about Booker T Washington, Frederick Douglass, etc etc, African culture.

The same with Native Americans, I'm sure Geronimo and the Cherokee's Trail Of Tears isnt the only native american history they can come up with. Its a real disappointment.

And how much latin american history is taught in the school system?

Kids graduate knowing more about Fidel Castro (I'm sure we all know who that is) and Pablo Escobar(a columbian drug lord, king cocaine) than they do about ppl who actually made positive contributions to the latin race. Anyone who's willing to accept this type of 'snack'-'slap on the wrist' treatment should really consider climbin out of that cave of blindness and ignorance!

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Off the subject but kinda on it at the same time......this month in hip hop there has been a lot of violence:

Busta Rhymes car got shot up

Cameron's Diplomat's were involved in a shooting

Members of Murder Inc's entourage were capped and mamed

Kinda sucks that folks don't set a positive example, especially this month.....and with all this violence most of the artists in hip hop will be Black history....probably sooner than we'd like.

Sep 23, 2002
^^^Actually its not too far off the topic. These ppl are looked up to and music is actually a reflection on the environment and the ppl (both young/old).
But it is a shame that more ppl actually know more about their favorite musicians than they do about ppl who stood up/fought/died and for their rights to actually be able to walk into the same stores as other races and by the same music. :confused:

Nov 16, 2002
baSICCally, thank you conspiratorial brother. February being the shortest month of the year must be on the part of the 'Mans Plan'. February is also home to valentines day, so that is part of a movement to make people happy during February so they will forget the contributions of African Americans. Please...come back when u got something. Might you also wanna point out that there still is no latino history month, no middle eastern history month. There are no Asian, Latino, or Middle Eastern shows on TV besides native language channels. There still is no 'Middle Eastern' category in job applications. Black people, while around 15 percent of the population, make up around 65 percent of all mass media in sports, music, and TV. When u see an Asian sitcom on TV, let me know. When u find this 100 percent Euro History course, let me know. Read Any recent data about trends in school education. If you were to take a survey of history recently taught in the last 10 years by subject matter, minority history has become a disproportionately discussed topic. Which is fine, considering Euro History used to dominate...but seriously, if you dont see the trends in racism reversing towards an anti-white...then you must be blind. Black people have a bigger share in society than many other minorities.

Apr 25, 2002
GUILLOTINE said:

i FEEL that alot of mexicans are ignorant , they don't under stand what we truely were befor the spanish came here, and what is still in us.

Apr 25, 2002
mosthated said:
baSICCally, thank you conspiratorial brother. February being the shortest month of the year must be on the part of the 'Mans Plan'. February is also home to valentines day, so that is part of a movement to make people happy during February so they will forget the contributions of African Americans. Please...come back when u got something. Might you also wanna point out that there still is no latino history month, no middle eastern history month. There are no Asian, Latino, or Middle Eastern shows on TV besides native language channels. There still is no 'Middle Eastern' category in job applications. Black people, while around 15 percent of the population, make up around 65 percent of all mass media in sports, music, and TV. When u see an Asian sitcom on TV, let me know. When u find this 100 percent Euro History course, let me know. Read Any recent data about trends in school education. If you were to take a survey of history recently taught in the last 10 years by subject matter, minority history has become a disproportionately discussed topic. Which is fine, considering Euro History used to dominate...but seriously, if you dont see the trends in racism reversing towards an anti-white...then you must be blind. Black people have a bigger share in society than many other minorities.

the shit you read in school is all european idology and lies

Jul 30, 2002
YO!! how bout the filipino american month which is in october! no one even thinks about us!! so if i were u i would be happy that u got all this fame. in this country there is only 2 colors, black and white. all of the other races get shit! im speakin up for my flip side! we are in this country too! im tired of it being all black and white. open ur mind ppl!! there are more colors!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
mosthated said:
as my homie deep thought would say

RACK!!!!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Black people, while around 15 percent of the population, make up around 65 percent of all mass media in sports, music, and TV.
out of this 65% how many hold POWER?
Might you also wanna point out that there still is no latino history month, no middle eastern history month.
we should have a native/latino month. they contributed to building this country. what have middle easterns contributed??? im just ASKING.......im not saying that they have or havent.what have they done?
There are no Asian, Latino, or Middle Eastern shows on TV besides native language channels.
at LEAST they have NATIVE OWNED CHANNELS. NAME ***ONE*** BLACK STATION ***OWNED*** BY BLACK PEOPLE. B.E.T IS ****NOT**** OWNED BY BLACKS. THE ONLY THING YOU GET ***OUTSIDE*** OF BET IS NIGGER COMEDY SHOWS.
There still is no 'Middle Eastern' category in job applications.
YOU'VE APPLIED FOR EVERY JOB IN AMERICA? IS THAT HOW YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU HAVE NO "MIDDLE EASTERN" ON APPLICATIONS?????
When u see an Asian sitcom on TV, let me know.
WHEN YOU SEE A BLACK OWNED TV STATION LET ME KNOW.
Read Any recent data about trends in school education. If you were to take a survey of history recently taught in the last 10 years by subject matter, minority history has become a disproportionately discussed topic. Which is fine, considering Euro History used to dominate...but seriously
I DIDNT LEARN SHIT ABOUT BLACK CULTURE AND WHAT HAPPENED IN SCHOOL. WHAT A LAME REMARK.....
Which is fine, considering Euro History used to dominate...but seriously, if you dont see the trends in racism reversing towards an anti-white
IN ORDER TO HAVE RACISM ONE MUST EXERCISE POWER.....

WHAT YOU SAY MAY BE A TREND OF WHITE DOMINANCE SLIPPING AWAY....WHAT YOU MAY BE SEEING IS AN EQUAL PLAYING FIELD.....THATS DIFFERENT THAN 50 YEARS AGO.....WHEN NEGROES HAD TO WALK OUT THE BACK DOOR.....DRINK OUT OF FUCKED UP WATER FOUNTAINS.......
Black people have a bigger share in society than many other minorities.
1.NATIVES WERE FORCED OFF THE LAND AND GIVEN SOME LAND BACK AND ARE TAX EXEMPT.

2.THE CHINESE HELPED BUILD RAILROADS. THEY CAME TO AMERICA ***WILLINGLY***

3.ARABS CAME ***WILLINGLY***.

4.AFRICANS WERE BROUGHT TO AMERICA AND HELD HOSTAGE FOR 400 YEARS.....

WHAT SHARE IN SOCIETY DO WE HAVE?? BESIDES BEING EXPLOITED BY ***EVERY*** NATION ON THE GLOBE (WHEN IT COMES TO COMMERCE)

@PHIL HOW IS THAT A RACK WHEN HIS ARGUEMENT IS BASED ON NOTHING??????