BLACK DYNASTY?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2003
1 of the guys got killed, but i forgot which one. I think they released an album couple of years ago, but I'm not 100% sure.

Deep East Oakland was a dope song....

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
/\/\What's up 2NV? Hope all is well.

Dion aka The True Lesson Giver from Black Dynasty was shot and killed in 1996.

That year (1996) was a horrible one in terms of losing people in the Bay Area hip hop scene. In addition to Dion we lost Mr. Cee, 2Pac, Seagram, Rappin' Ron, DJ Co-V-Co of Tha Funxsouljaz and J. Strict from Hook Boog's camp.

May 20, 2002
Doxx said:
/\/\What's up 2NV? Hope all is well.

Dion aka The True Lesson Giver from Black Dynasty was shot and killed in 1996.

That year (1996) was a horrible one in terms of losing people in the Bay Area hip hop scene. In addition to Dion we lost Mr. Cee, 2Pac, Seagram, Rappin' Ron, DJ Co-V-Co of Tha Funxsouljaz and J. Strict from Hook Boog's camp.

What up my MUTHAFUCKA!!! Man...get at me....for real! It's been a while!!
We been through too much not to keep in touch!!!

[email protected]

Nov 7, 2005
that dude ain't get killed by the police he got killed breaking into a chinese hardware store. dude was off that heroin, stole some money from me and then literally moved out of his house when he found out i knew where he lived at.

Feb 14, 2006
Doxx said:
/\/\ Dion aka The True Lesson Giver from Black Dynasty was shot and killed in 1996.

yeah it was, it´s sad:eyecross:
RIP