Black dynasty lyrics question?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2005
on that deep east oakland song, on the hook they got some women on the hook but I can't make out some of things shes says on it. She says "I been up and i been down, I had my feet swept off the ground but east oakland is my town" and then says " I been rich and I been........." What the hell does she say after "I been rich and I been" Then she say "I been sleepin on your.........but east oakland is my town" It sounds like she sayin "I been slepin on your porch", but im not sure if she sayin that. Can someone help wit this lyric plz, I been wanting to know for the longest time.

Sep 30, 2005
Frisco playa said:
on that deep east oakland song, on the hook they got some women on the hook but I can't make out some of things shes says on it. She says "I been up and i been down, I had my feet swept off the ground but east oakland is my town" and then says " I been rich and I been........." What the hell does she say after "I been rich and I been" Then she say "I been sleepin on your.........but east oakland is my town" It sounds like she sayin "I been slepin on your porch", but im not sure if she sayin that. Can someone help wit this lyric plz, I been wanting to know for the longest time.
"I been sleepin' on your porch"? Hahaha, what the fuck...