Black C did you get them beats?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2002
What up Black C?

This is Big Ice outta Oslo Norway.
Jay Tee passed you some beats we did, Total Control & Is You Ready? Are you gonna use 'em?

Holla back mayne?

Jun 18, 2002
Jay Tee from N2Deep.

Maybe he passed them on to Taydatay then?
We got them acapellas on Is You Ready? with you and Taydatay and Total Control with Taydatay.

I was just wondering if you're gonna use those versions.

Jun 18, 2002
OK cool.

I'll send out a copy to you of those two songs this weekend.
I'll be sending 'em from Oslo Norway where i'm posted, so it will take about 12 days before you get 'em.

Holla back when you've listened to 'em.

Later...

Jun 18, 2002
Black C, i sent out the CD again this morning.
Hopefully this package will pass the playa haters at the postal service. Holla back when you receive it.

By the way are you interested in some tracks from us?

Jun 18, 2002
@ Black C

You can check out the CD i sent you with those two tracks. Maybe you just wanna use them instrumentals if they won't be used as they are right now. If not you can check out some of my tracks on these albums.

- Jay Tee & Baby Beesh - Velvetism (5 tracks including the single)
- Baby Beesh - On Tha Cool
- Jymini - The Solo Child

Later, Big Ice

Jul 20, 2002
Wassup Black C

My name is KJ. I am a member of and I represent a group called Savage Behavior here in San Francisco. Not to toot my own horn but we have some real heat individually and as a group that I want to shoot to you. I only want to slide you a smidgen though because it's only gonna take one song. I just want to be sure that you hear it dogg and it doesn't just sit somewhere and gather dust. My actual profession is being a lyricist and I'm trying to get established as a writer for folks that need some heat in their lives. My email is [email protected]. Hit me back if you want to hear a song.

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
@BIG ICE

BIG ICE I GOT THE CD 2 DAYS AGO..SOME NICE SHIT..I WANNA HEAR SOME OTHER TRACKS YOU GOT SIMMERING OVER THERE..THE REMIXES ARE NICE BUT WE NEED SOME HEAT FOR NEW SONGS..I GAVE TAY DA TAY A COPY YESTERDAY TO CHECK OUT...SO I'LL GET BACK ON IF WE CAN USE EM...HIT ME UP ON SOME INSTRUMENTALS FOR MY NEXT PROJECT...ONE!

Jun 18, 2002
@ Black C

What up Black C?

Glad to hear you got them tracks we did and that you liked 'em. Let me know if ya'll use 'em. Anyway, we've produced A LOT of new instrumentals lately. I'll send you a snippet beat CD tomorrow with some of the new beats. For your info: i'll be in Seattle & Oakland in mid September, we should connect.

Anyway hit me up with your e-mail addy on my e-mail, it's:
[email protected]