black C, Can i get the bandanna and shirt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yo dawg.. i been repin your shirt for a while.. love the music and all... i ran outta flyers so can ya send me more... also do the people thas promote get the shirt and bandanna, if not i would still liek to by them. let me know dawg...

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
LET ME KNOW IF YOU DONT RECEIVE A BANDANA IN THE MAIL..I SENT PROMO PACKS OUT LAST WEEK AND IF YOUR NAME CAME UP FOR A REORDER ON FLYERS AND POSTERS I PUT A BANDANA AND/OR A T-SHIRT IN THE PACK ALREADY..YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO ASK FOR ONE..BUT IF YOU DIDN'T YOU CAN ALSO BUY THEM DIRECTLY FROM ME BY EMAILING ME YOUR INFO:[email protected]

I'M TRYIN TO WEED OUT THE REAL STREET TEAM FROM THE FAKE CAUSE ALOT OF THE TIME FLYERS BE SITTIN COLLECTIN DUST AND FOLKS BE ACTIN LIKE THEY PROMOTING TO GET FREEBIES AND I TAKE THIS SERIOUS, SO IF YOU DOIN YA THANG FOR US DON'T TRIP YOU TOOKIN CARE OF!

MRDONTGIVEAFUCK YOU ALL GOOD I GOT YOU LAST WEEK FOR THE 2ND TIME..LOOK FOR THE PACK THIS WEEK..`

X-LOC VAMPS WILL HAVE THEM IN THE SICCSHOP THIS WEEK ALSO IF YOU WANNA GO THAT ROUTE TO PURCHASE SOME...ONE!

May 13, 2002
yea homie i got the pack good shit on the 2 auto posters! but i hella want a shirt! i will pay for one if its to much to send one out for free!

Apr 25, 2002
Black-C said:
I'M TRYIN TO WEED OUT THE REAL STREET TEAM FROM THE FAKE CAUSE ALOT OF THE TIME FLYERS BE SITTIN COLLECTIN DUST AND FOLKS BE ACTIN LIKE THEY PROMOTING TO GET FREEBIES AND I TAKE THIS SERIOUS, SO IF YOU DOIN YA THANG FOR US DON'T TRIP YOU TOOKIN CARE OF!

MRDONTGIVEAFUCK YOU ALL GOOD I GOT YOU LAST WEEK FOR THE 2ND TIME..LOOK FOR THE PACK THIS WEEK..`

i understand what you are sayin on how most juss say they rep your shit and never do.. fuck that.. i am out there gettin those flyers to everyone i see that looks like they into rap music....

also thanks for actually following through with promo packs.. some companies fake, but also i understand how it could be hard tryin to run a company and all.. good luck to you and right way productions i look forward to workin with yall when i get older.. i'm 15 years old puttin out my album on my own lookin for a label out there for me.... holla black C. much respect for what you are doin..thanks

BIGGZ

Apr 25, 2002
Black-C

You got me on that list homie? I got the first promo pack you sent out a while back but I haven't recieved anymore since. Lemme know cause not too many people around here bump Right Way and I'm tryna change that.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yo Black-C...I was wondering if I could get on the promo click..I'm goin back and forth between Frisco and LA and would love to get folks on to some RBL/Black-C/Right Way shit...I was also wondering about a bandana and shirt, just let me know the cost and what not.

holler bacc

Apr 25, 2002
black c your package dropped and tjose flyers were gone from the record shop i work at with the quikness so if you want to send another package out im happy to promote for you