Black Azz: Rapbay.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

DaSlimReaper

Hell yea!! Hahahaha, that shit was hilarious, especially the part where he was about to fuck this fat bitch, and that nigga had some big ass shit stains on his drawls! LMAO! I seen him and Mistah FAB in North Oakland like a year ago, at that time I recognized Black Azz before I even knew who FAB was, hahaha. The whole hood knew about this DVD, dude is from West Oakland, I see him around sometimes. He got a part two comin out tho? That's good shit, I'mma have to cop that one too.

Nov 4, 2005
yea i had part one that shit was hella funny. then iseen that nigga on 73rd in the middle of the street sellin part 2 so u know i had to buy it...part 2 is hella funny. He ran out on the field during a A's vs Yankees game wearing a diaper. i was dying laughin.

Nov 5, 2004
i saw him on market in the city about a year ago..i was gonna buy part 1 from him but i didnt have no fetti on me..i told him i was gonna get it on rapbay but i forgot all about it until ya'll brought it up..good lookin out. he told me he went up in kfc and ate up all they food and shit..somethin like that.. haha