Bizzy Bone's new CD - Crossroads 2010 ALBUM COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Don't worry about getting the album, because it sucks for the most part, there are only a couple good songs.

But I wanted to paste this album cover because its absolutely my favorite album cover of all time. Not only just rap, im talking ever..whoever the artist on this cover was hit a grand-fucking-slam, imo.

Apr 25, 2007
I don't get the UFOs... and what the fuck is with the nintendo controller? thats some goofy shit right der...

The style kind of reminds me of PoltArt's stuff though, in terms of the lineweights, level of detail and color scheme..

Dec 25, 2003
I liked the cover; it stands out to me & I think we need more creative rap album cover art wit no graphics nor digital like original drawings & paintings of anything like a small comic insert that will even live up to the music & sound well except for this one which also turned out to be a complete waste of a good cover...
Just sum creative ideas rite there cuz the collectors wanna see stuff like that cuz they can be treated like novelties thatll make consumers wanna find more good art & even bring up cd sales a bit again but the only important work in progress is the quality of the music itself cuz if it sucks then the spectacularly ingenious work of art will be wasted cuz it affects it ya know???