BIZZY BONE- THUGZ REVENGE- SNIPPETS HERE! listen!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
JCrazy said:
whats on bizzys head? a towel wrapped like a bandana? let me check out these snippets though bizzy raw as fuck
Thats his hi-power turban lol. Naw im just fuckin around. Those snippets were tight. Bizzy like always is dope lyrically and yeah the beats are a good match.

Feb 8, 2003
Bizzy is Back I got this album and its tight.

on track 16 they play snippets from Layzie Bones new solo album he got droppin on high powered. Also that Mr. Capone snippet is tight he has Twista on his album.

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
My Nigga Bizzy on Some West Coast Productions, Thass West Wit it Mayne... Definately gon Snatch this 1 up...

And @ Cesolito, Dude wasnt wasnt talkin bout Scrapped Material, Nortenos call South Siders "Scraps" to put u up real quick, Nothin against either Side on My part... 13's or 14's , Iss Biuisness on Mines....

Feb 8, 2003
^^
lol, My bad i thought dude was referring to Layzie Bone's snippets. It dont matter what race or side these guys are from they helped Bizzy get back on track and go down the right road regardless he needed this or he would have ended his career with those lames he was working with before..

The West really is helping this man comeback. I got a feeling though that Bizzy's THE STORY album will shit on this one.

May 11, 2002
Just picked this up today.............One of the best Bizzy CD's I have heard in a while. I thin Bizzy took his time with this one. I hope it does well.

Feb 8, 2003
I bump the shit out of this album. The beats fit him well. Bizzy sounds tight over these High Powered beats. He also got his fast flow rhythm back. The Speaking In Tongues albums sounded like his voice was paste on the beats they didnt fit well.