bizzy bone signed with B2k......lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2002
Pop boy band B2K has signed former Bone Thugs-n-Harmony Member Bizzy Bone to their new label, Super Fam Records.

"We got a whole lot of artists. We bringing Bizzy Bone back," said group member J-Boog.

He also revealed that singer Ray J was actually signed to their label as an artist not as a member of B2K.

Boog didn't reveal when a release by Bizzy would become reality, but other reports said the untitled CD wouldn't be out until 2005.

Raz B offered additional details on the hip-hop content of Super Fam Records.

"We got our first artist whose name is Sike. He use to be in a group that were the first artists on MJJ Records."

"We are about to change the game up," J-Boog concluded.

Feb 12, 2004
damm Bizzy's shit aint comin out until 2005?
damm i just heard a recent audio
interview with Bizzy
i wonder why he didnt mention tha record deal with
b2k....
Bizzy is raw as hell tho..

Feb 12, 2004
he didn't really leave...
all tha Bone Thugs Left Ruthless Records....

Now they are all signing Solo Record Deals
but they are also looking to get signed as a group...
DR DRe wanted to sign them...
but Bizzy said nobody talked to me about it...

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
I thought about this when I first heard about it...I think that IF THEY do things right it could possible turn out tighter then what some would think..

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^^Bizzy was forced out and he didnt come to the meetings and all that cause he was sick and tired of seeing his boyz he grew up with go from hardcore rappin to mainstream bullshit. they were lettin the business aspect tell them what to rap about and how do to shit. bizzy wasnt having it and was kicked out for it.