Bizzy Bone - New album "Greatest Rapper Alive"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
beats is wack :/

bizzy sounds like bizzy. i don't know what yall are talking about? maybe you haven't listened to bizzy in a long time?

judging from snippets, i won't pick this up. that c-o song did sound sick though.

Nov 17, 2009
beats is wack :/

bizzy sounds like bizzy. i don't know what yall are talking about? maybe you haven't listened to bizzy in a long time?

judging from snippets, i won't pick this up. that c-o song did sound sick though.
Beats r whack...dj uneek just aint got it anymore.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
WHAT THE FUCK @ the beats especially the one at 1:08 garbage beats i cant stand wack beats.

i never picked a bizzy cd up and probably will continue.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
At first I was like:
Oh, another Bizzy Bone album? Didn't he just drop a new one last week?

But then I was like:
Goddamn! It's the old Bizzy again! I guess he cleaned up and listened to his fans. These snippets have put him in front of Krayzie on my list, back to how it was before. His lyrics are the most complex out of all of Bone, and I wish we could've heard some more of them, but most of the snippets were just hooks that are reminiscent of something I'd hear on the radio... but better. The only TOO bold of a thing is the title. He isn't the greatest rapper alive, but he is one of the greatest legends in my collection.

Jun 9, 2007
fuck that.. most the shit i hear on the radio is trash!
lol, who listens to the radio anymore?

13-17 year old girls, that's who

Bizzy isn't even in the top 10 of greatest rappers alive... probably not in the top 25 either, but I'm not gonna waste time formulating a list.

this dude has dropped how many albums since The Gift? like 30? and how many dope tracks total from all those albums combined? from what I've heard, maybe 5-10. Unless I start hearing ridiculous praise about this album from Bone and non-Bone fans combined, then I wont even waste my time downloading it.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
me personally? im coppin it. bizzy always been in my top 5 period! him and x-raided are the two rappers who truly exist on a hier plane imo.
top 5
raided
bizzy
eminem
andre 3000
mac dre
and the last 3 arent in order. i know i should mention pac but thats like mentioning hendrix or srv when discussing great guitarists. just goes without saying.