BIZZY BONE,LAZY BONE,LIL EAZY, CRIMINAL, BAD AZZ IN THE CRIME LAB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
in my opinion all that fast talkin harmonising is a thing of back then, I like the way TWISTA does it though! BONE just sounds like theyre singing!
lil e is trying to blow up offa his dad, he cant rap! his sound is garbage!

Oct 22, 2005
I aint heard much from lil e but he seems aight andd as for bone thugz they just as ill now as they were in 94 anyone heard of the track they did with twista on the biggie duets album his lines were hot.

Oct 13, 2003
www.btnhboard.com
DANGER said:
bizzy and lil e are wack as fuck! i think bine thugs are a thing of the past, they were cool in 94 but fell off in 96
after 96? shit you missed out on their best album "Art Of War" (1997) and BTNHRESURRECTION (2000). Bizzy's solo album "Heaven'z Movie" (1998) and "The Gift" (2001) all very good albums. Peep it out if you havent

How bout his verse on Notorious thugs? That was 1997.

DANGER said:
in my opinion all that fast talkin harmonising is a thing of back then, I like the way TWISTA does it though! BONE just sounds like theyre singing!
lil e is trying to blow up offa his dad, he cant rap! his sound is garbage!
twista has that same boring fast flow. on the other hand, Bone gives you different styles. That's a real artist their.

Obviously you're mad at Bone for not making another "Crossroads" it's okay. Most of you bandwagon ex fans hoped on the bandwagon when that sogn dropped.

Bizzy's thugs revenge will hopefully will be his best album right next to "The Gift"

Jun 9, 2004
ripsta415 said:
after 96? shit you missed out on their best album "Art Of War" (1997) and BTNHRESURRECTION (2000). Bizzy's solo album "Heaven'z Movie" (1998) and "The Gift" (2001) all very good albums. Peep it out if you havent

How bout his verse on Notorious thugs? That was 1997.

twista has that same boring fast flow. on the other hand, Bone gives you different styles. That's a real artist their.

Obviously you're mad at Bone for not making another "Crossroads" it's okay. Most of you bandwagon ex fans hoped on the bandwagon when that sogn dropped.

Bizzy's thugs revenge will hopefully will be his best album right next to "The Gift"
everything after CREEPIN ON AH COME UP was weak. bottom line. that EP was a classic - but the rest was garbage.

Jun 16, 2005
FREAKS said:
everything after CREEPIN ON AH COME UP was weak. bottom line. that EP was a classic - but the rest was garbage.
you truly trippin homie ive been bumpin art of war in the ipod for a week and that shits almost getting in my top 20 albums. i slept on that shit like a mutha fucka. bone came with it untl they broke up...and bizzy still droppin his..

May 25, 2005
FREAKS said:
Whoa, whoa homie, relax, normally i agree with alot of your posts but man, youre gonna tell me e.1999 isnt a classic? First of the month? Crossroads? East 1999? Easily one of the best albums of all time.